Yolo Group – Yolo Group Off Campus Drive recently announce to hire candidates for Data Engineer role. Therefore, eligible and interested utilize this recruitment. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.Join WhatsApp Group
About Yolo Group Off Campus Drive
Yolo Group brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain, and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, the Yolo Group is committed to putting the customer at the center of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast and fair products and services
Details for Yolo Group :
Organization : Yolo Group Off Campus Drive
Job Category : Private jobs
Job Role : Data Engineer
Qualification : BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA
Experience : Freshers
Apply Mode : Online
Job Location : Hyderabad Telangana
Salary : Not Mentioned
Organization website : https://careers.yolo.com/
Detailed Job Description :
Our Data Engineering department in Hyderabad is growing, and we are looking for new talent to join us on our journey! 🚀
As a Data Engineer, you will complement our existing database development and maintenance function. You’ll work with the Data Engineering team and other stakeholders to design, develop, and maintain a first-class database solution to support reporting, analysis, and data solution functions within the Company.
Working at our company means working at a young, international, and fast-paced fintech company that offers an ideal workplace for those who want to have a real impact on the growth of an organization and are craving responsibilities. It also means having lots of fun!
✍️ Your daily tasks will be
- Build and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Maintain production systems reliability.
- Work with the Platform team to understand Platform architecture and functionality.
- Maintain effective development and UAT environments to support a rapidly changing business.
- Maintain audit and reconciliation.
- Ensure accuracy and consistency in all managed DWH datasets.
- Collaborate in DWH technical developments.
- Liaise with Platform and Business teams to support Platform development to be conducive to downstream data consumption
- Optimize databases to ensure efficient/quick data consumption
- Integrate additional data sources into the DWH environment with support from the Business Intelligence team.
- Involve in planning, designing, developing, and maintaining our data repositories, pipeline, and analytical solutions.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Batch of 2023 preferred.
- Should have good problem-solving skills
- Compatible with popular programming languages like Java, Python, or SQL.
- Understanding of Data Warehouse and Database Management Systems.
- It is good to have an understanding of MongoDB, PostgresDB, or similar database.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
🚀 What will you find at Yolo Group?
- Generous learning & development package 📚 (personal development plan & trainings, company-wide knowledge sharing & trainings)
- Opportunity to invest in the Group’s own venture fund, Yolo Investments 💸
- Focus on your well-being via monthly sports compensation, in-house gym and relaxing sleeping pods in our HQ, 3 health days per year, and private health insurance
- Celebrating together! 🥳 Birthday day off, paid vacation days to celebrate personal life achievements, e.g., child’s first school day, engagement, marriage, etc.
- Comfortable offices with its own cafeteria in HQ, plenty of fruits 🍎, snacks, drinks, and good vibes
- Most legendary events and networking opportunities with colleagues across the whole Group 🎉
- Free parking at the office.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link ( Yolo Group ) - Double Click to apply
Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Continue to follow Exammain.com to know future most recent Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials and a lot more updates immediately.
Yolo Group - FAQs
Q1.How to apply Yolo Group?
To apply, you have to Click above apply link
Q2.What is the Yolo Group Off Campus Drive Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.