Xerox Corporation Off Campus Drive 2020 | Analyst | BE, B.Tech | Ambala, Haryana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Xerox Corporation – Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
||Company Name||Xerox Corporation|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Ambala , Haryana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (31.07.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Xerox Corporation Jobs 2020 :
- Provide Level2/3 Technical Support on Production Applications and IT Systems working with Service Delivery Teams to ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
- Provide Level 2/3 Technical Support in the Development, Deployment and Testing of New Applications and IT Systems and/or Changes to existing Applications and IT systems.
- Documents, Updates and Follows Standard Operating Procedures for Support of Application and IT Systems.
- Uses appropriate system analysis procedures and tools, determines and recommends the most appropriate solution configuration, deployment, settings and components for Xerox Data Capture software applications and Xerox Digitisation Services Workflows to ensure optimum utilization of Xerox Digitisation Services solution.
- Supports deployment and testing of New Technical Solutions or Changes to existing Technical Solutions
- Supports knowledge sharing and training of Xerox personnel (IT Operations or Service Delivery) on Xerox Data capture technology, solutions and workflow to enable end user proficiency.
- Escalates and Supports incident analysis and remediation to L3 technical support teams and 3rd Party Vendors.
- Provide technical (on-site and/or remote) support of Xerox Capture and Content Service Solutions
- Utilizes system analysis techniques & liaise internally to resolve network communications, file submission, image quality and data stream programming issues that affect data capture solution delivery to ensure successful solution implementation and production delivery.
- Maintains ongoing relationship with Xerox Operations teams to identify potential cost efficiencies and/or quality improvements.
- Maintains a high level of expertise on Xerox and industry standard solutions, 3rd party application software offerings, client operating system / application software and network environments to maintain credibility with clients and ability to support their requirements in a changing technology environment.
- Supports adherence to Xerox and ISO Information Security and Quality Standards
- Is a contributor to the successful technical delivery of systems and enhancements that balance feature/functionality, development cost, schedule, risk, supportability, operations and total cost of ownership
- Serves as the subject matter expert for technical decisions impacting the system or subsystem
- Participates in technical reviews with technical delivery teams.
- Assesses and manages technical risk; prepares risk mitigation alternatives and recommends the appropriate alternative. Escalates significant risks and issues to the program team and leadership.
- Is part of the team that manages the technical relationship with internal and external parties delivering IT products and services that are part of the system
- Contributes to the program/project plan preparation and status updates
Skills Required For Xerox Corporation Jobs 2020 :
- Minimum: Experience in supporting critical applications running within production environments used in the delivery of Business SLAs (service level agreements).
- Preferred: Experience in supporting Capture Solutions (Xerox proprietary or 3rd Party) such as ABBYY Flexicapture, Kofax Capture and TIS eFLOW.
- Preferred: Experience in supporting Database Systems such as MS SQL. Has experience and understanding of relational database structures and running SQL queries against Database Tables.
- Minimum: Possess skills to provide root cause analysis and remediation activity of technical systems
- Minimum: Experience and Capability in supporting incident management and problem management activity.
- Preferred: Experience and Capability in providing ITIL aligned ITSM processes and procedures
- Minimum: Experience in providing on-site and remote technical diagnosis, analysis and consultation to resolve technical application and workflow process issues.
- Minimum: Has a good working knowledge of IT industry standards and infrastructures (e.g.,Networks and connectivity protocols, hardware platforms and operating systems, systems integration tools & methods).
- Minimum: Possess broad technical knowledge to diagnose and converse in technical related solutions associated with high volume scanning, computer processing, client applications, emerging technologies (OCR, Machine Learning, RPA) and networking in both the centralized as well as distributed enterprise environments.
- Minimum: Communicates complex information in a way that is easy to understand to varying audiences of non-technical and technical experience.
- Minimum: Ability to establish and maintain high-level professional relationships and to influence decisions using fair and proven best practices
- Minimum: Experience with industry standard computer software applications and operating systems
- Minimum: Ability to support the effective knowledge share or train Xerox personnel on Xerox technology, solutions and workflow requirements.
- Minimum: Works collaboratively and successfully with different organizations within Xerox and the various Third Party partners to deliver successful solutions to customer.
- Minimum: Exceptional interactive skills required (listening, clarifying, and objection handling). Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills are required
- Minimum: A proven aptitude and desire to be involved in and support the development and delivery of technical solutions.
Documents to be Carried for Xerox Corporation Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Xerox Corporation Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Online Apply Link :
|Synopsys Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|Engagedly Off Campus Recruitment||Engineer – QA||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|Allerin Tech Off Campus Recruitment||Associate Software Engineer – Entry Level||
|Postman Off Campus Recruitment||Sales Support Associate||
|Data Patterns Freshers Recruitment||Technician Trainee – PCB Assembly||
ITI – Electronic Mechanic / Electrician
|Marriott Off Campus Recruitment||Engineering Associat||
|Silicon labs Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|NatWest Group Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech