Wolters Kluwer Off Campus Drive 2021 | Wolters Kluwer has recruit BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for Associate Software Engineer | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Wolters Kluwer Off Campus Drive 2021 : Wolters Kluwer has to recruit candidates for Associate Software Engineer positios through off campus in Chennai Tamil nadu . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Wolters Kluwer you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (26.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||Wolters Kluwer|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 – 3 Years ( Freshers )|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer : Wolters Kluwer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, nurses, accountants, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors. Our range of expert solutions combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services to deliver better outcomes, analytics, and improved productivity for our customers.
Detailed Job Description For Wolters Kluwer Off Campus Drive 2021
The Associate Enterprise Software Engineer role is to design, develop, troubleshoot, debug software programs, support and maintain internal WK applications in different hosting providers. Looking for highly talented and eager engineering graduates looking to join an impact driven and collaborative teams. Leadership potential, prior work experience (internships, projects, and co-ops) and general interest in technology and its business applications are a plus.
- Write requirements (Use cases, functional specifications, systems and business context diagrams), Designs, develop, troubleshoots and debugs software programs used for internal WK applications, such as materials management, financial management, HRIS, mobile apps or desktop applications to support the business.
- Develops software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, cloud-based and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Analyze requirements, test (test cases, test data, test automation using selenium, performance testing) and integrate application components and ensure that system improvements are done accurately with highest quality.
- Maintain and support applications in different environments including traditional hosting providers, private cloud, and public cloud (including AWS and Azure).
- Manage and support application environments including operating systems, database (Oracle, SQL Server, and others) along with the operating environments.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Wolters Kluwer Off Campus Drive 2021
- Zero or more years of experience in programming or testing
- Experience working in a student employment program or related experience
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
- An interest in Information Technology and in Information Services and Software space
- Experience in developing SQL queries utilizing RDBMS (can include any of these - SQL Server, DB2, and/or Oracle) to validate test results and/or create test data to execute test cases.
- Practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts
- Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills with attention to details
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment demonstrating strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience including presentations to senior management, peer groups and associates
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of project life cycle methodology and procedures
Documents to be Carried for Wolters Kluwer Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions & Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Wolters Kluwer Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (26.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Wolters Kluwer Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Wolters Kluwer this hiring for which position ?
Wolters Kluwer hiring candidates for Associate Software Engineer position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Wolters Kluwer Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 – 3 Years ( Freshers ) candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Wolters Kluwer Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil nadu
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires
|Synopsys Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|Engagedly Off Campus Recruitment||Engineer – QA||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|Allerin Tech Off Campus Recruitment||Associate Software Engineer – Entry Level||
|Postman Off Campus Recruitment||Sales Support Associate||
|Data Patterns Freshers Recruitment||Technician Trainee – PCB Assembly||
ITI – Electronic Mechanic / Electrician
|Marriott Off Campus Recruitment||Engineering Associat||
|Silicon labs Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|NatWest Group Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech