Vmware Careers 2022 – Vmware recently announce to hire candidates for Technical Support Engineer role @ Bengaluru
Vmware Careers 2022 – Vmware recently announce to hire candidates for Technical Support Engineer role. Therefore, eligible and interested utilize this recruitment. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.Join WhatsApp Group
VMware, Inc. is an American cloud computing and virtualization technology company with headquarters in Palo Alto, California. VMware was the first commercially successful company to virtualize the x86 architecture. VMware's desktop software runs on Microsoft Windows, Linux, and macOS
Details for Vmware Careers 2022 :
Organization : Vmware
Job Category : Private jobs
Job Role : Technical Support Engineer
Qualification : BE, B.Tech
Experience : Freshers
Apply Mode : Online
Job Location : Bengaluru Karnataka
Salary : Not Mentioned
Organization website : https://www.vmware.com/
Detailed Job Description :
As a starting level 1 Technical Support Engineer (TSE1), you will be learning VMware virtualization technologies which will equip you with the skills necessary to troubleshoot, and to help our customers troubleshoot, understand, and overcome challenges in their environments.
- First steps on in this role will be to upskill on our support processes and products and to understand how we work as part of a global team
- Once achieved, you will begin to troubleshoot customer issues with the support of tenured engineers through the knowledge you have gained. You will constantly work with team members to find solutions for customers
- As your skill set grows, you may choose to work on additional product lines and progress your skillset on more technologies or seek to become experts in a wide variety of products and or technology related to our product portfolio
- Throughout this time, and your career at VMware, you will be able to develop through training, learning tools, research time and training days.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Basic to Advance level ln Windows Server is required, Linux being an advantage but not a must
- Good customer advocacy and relationship building skills
- Good verbal communication and desire to problem solve
- Ability to research problems and document their solutions
- An ability to manage time efficiently, balancing competing priorities
Highly Preferred Skills:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent technical experience
- Hands on experience with VMware products is highly preferrable
- Experience with operation and administration of large Windows Server and Desktop Environments
- An understanding of Cloud and Virtualisation technologies
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link ( Vmware Careers 2022 ) - Double Click to apply
Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Continue to follow Exammain.com to know future most recent Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials and a lot more updates immediately.
Vmware Careers 2022 - FAQs
Q1.How to apply Vmware Careers 2022?
To apply, you have to Click above apply link
Q2.What is the Vmware Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.