UPSC Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Engineer, Senior Scientific Officer & Other Posts | Total Vacancy 122 | Last Date 13.08.2020 | UPSC Notification @ www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission invites online recruitment applications (ORA) for recruitment by selection to the following posts i.e. Medical Officer/Research Officer (Homoeopathy), Assistant Engineer, Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, Senior Scientific Officer & Architect Posts. Recently UPSC has issued new employment notice [ADVERTISEMENT NO. 07/2020] to fill up 121 vacancies and post wise vacancy details are given below. Aspirants who are searching engineering jobs in central government can make the UPSC Online registration by using UPSC Login through www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 13.08.2020.
UPSC selection will be based on Recruitment Test/ Interview and selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. UPSC Recruitment Notification & UPSC Jobs Online Application is available @www.upsc.gov.in/ www.upsconline.nic.in. Candidates are not required to submit to the Commission either by post or by hand. Contenders have to pay required fee and fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance. All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. More details of UPSC Latest vacancy, upcoming UPSC jobs, syllabus, admit card, result, syllabus, latest notifications etc.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Medical Officer, Research Officer - Homoeopathy , Assistant Engineer, Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, Senior Scientific Officer , Architect|
|Qualification||B.Arch, B.Sc, BHMS, MBBS, M.Sc, M.Tech, M.E, M.Phil||Total Vacancy||122|
| ||Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Refer Officaial Notice|
|Starting Date||25.07.2020 ( Online Mode )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Medical Officer, Research Officer - Homoeopathy , Assistant Engineer, Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, Senior Scientific Officer , Architect includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (27.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Union Public Service Commission has released 122 Vacancies for Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Medical Officer/Research Officer (Homoeopathy),||36|
|Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) (Metallurgy), Directorate General of Quality Assurance, Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence||03|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (General Medicine), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare||46|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Neuro Surgery), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare||14|
|Senior Scientific Officer (Ballistics), Forensic Science Laboratory, Home Department, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi||02|
|Senior Scientific Officer (Biology), Forensic Science Laboratory, Home Department, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi||06|
|Senior Scientific Officer (Chemistry), Forensic Science Laboratory, Home Department, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi||05|
|Senior Scientific Officer (Documents), Forensic Science Laboratory, Home Department, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi||04|
|Senior Scientific Officer (Photo), Forensic Science Laboratory, Home Department, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi||01|
|Senior Scientific Officer (Physics), Forensic Science Laboratory, Home Department, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi||03|
|Architect (Group-A), Urban Planning, Department of Urban Planning (Architect Wing), Chandigarh Administration||01|
Eligibility criteria for UPSC SSO, MO & Other Posts
- Medical Officer/Research Officer: Degree in Homoeopathy.
- Assistant Engineer: Master’s Degree in Science/ Bachelor’s Degree in Metallurgy Engineering.
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor: MBBS degree.
- Senior Scientific Officer: Master’s degree in concerned subject.
- Architect: Degree in Architecture.
- Refer official notice to check post wise educational qualification.
- Medical Officer/Research Officer: 35 years.
- Assistant Engineer: 30 years.
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor: 40 years.
- Senior Scientific Officer: 35 years.
- Architect: 40 years.
- Check official notification, to get age limit & relaxation details.
UPSC Recruitment Process
- Selection will be based on Recruitment Test/ Interview.
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
- Rs.25 for Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
- You should make the payment via SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website upsc.gov.in.
- Click “Advertisement” find the advertisement “Advertisement No.07 – 2020”, click on the link.
- Read the notification clearly and check eligibility.
- To apply enter your details and make payment.
- Take the print of the application form for your reference.
How to fill up UPSC Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
Important Dates to Apply :
Official Notification & Apply Link :
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL) Recruitment||206||
10th Std, 12th Std, 8th Std 31.07.2021
|Border Security Force (BSF) Recruitment||110||
10thStd, 12thStd, DMLT, B.Sc.Nursing 26.07.2021
|ICAR – National Research Centre for Banana (NRCB) Recruitment||19||
B.Sc, M.Sc, B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech 08.07.2021 and 09.07.2021
|CSIR - Central Food Technological Research Institute Recruitment||12||
Any U.G Degree, 12thStd, Diploma 30.07.2021
|Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment||16||
MBBS, DNB, MS, MD, M.Ch, PG Diploma 12.07.2021
|KSSM - Kerala Social Security Mission Recruitment||12||
Masters Degree 14.07.2021
|NABARD Consultancy Services Recruitment||86||
Any U.G Degree, M.Sc 10.07.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online