Ubisoft Off Campus Drive 2021 | Ubisoft has recruit BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, ME, M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA candidates for Front End Developer | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Ubisoft Off Campus Drive 2021 : Ubisoft has just announced new job vacancies for Front End Developer position. Who can completed in BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, ME, M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA and interested candidates can apply online to fill the vacancies for Front End Developer posts in this announcement. Those who are waiting for a private sector job like Ubisoft should take this good opportunity. Further details like qualification, skills, job description, selection process. Apply link and apply procedure for this job are given in detail below. Visit our Today job (20.10.2021) page to find today's government and private jobs. Click on the link below to join our WhatsApp and Telegram Group to find out more job information
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Front End Developer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, ME, M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
Ubisoft : Ubisoft Entertainment SA is a French video game company headquartered in Montreuil with several development studios across the world. It publishes games for several video game franchises, including Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Just Dance, Prince of Persia, Rayman, Raving Rabbids, and Tom Clancy's.
Detailed Job Description For Ubisoft Off Campus Drive 2021
- Implement backend services for online features of the game;
- Work as a key part of an agile development team, taking responsibility for organising and planning their own work;
- Implement code that is maintainable and observes the technical constraints such as network bandwidth restrictions, latency and packet loss;
- Collaborate with Quality Control team to ensure online functionality is thoroughly tested;
- Design and implement innovative and practical solutions to feature requests;
- Participate in the definition of coding standards & methods used on the team, and ensure coding standards are followed;
- Collaborate with system/feature stakeholders to discuss, collect, interpret and analyse technical constraints and establish technical solutions;
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js(Preferred)/Angular
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Write clear and well-structured code using the appropriate data algorithms while bearing in mind performance, maintenance and architectural requirements;
- Include comments in the code and document implemented features;
- Demonstrate understanding of the basics of load testing and write unit test code;
- Stay up-to-date with state-of-the-art technology and promote its use within the team/organization;
- Perform code reviews for peers;
- Mentor less experienced programmers;
- Assist the Lead Programmer with the design, planning and reviews of team tasks;
- Propose strategies to improve performance, maintainability of code;
- Use design patterns where appropriate;
- Extract and interpret relevant runtime system resource information (disk IO, network, CPU, memory, etc) and take appropriate actions to optimise;
- Contribute to cross-studio collaboration communications in conjunction with the Lead Programmer;
- Support the Lead Programmer in any ad-hoc tasks and duties;
- Work with network and system admins to build and maintain backend infrastructure
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Ubisoft Off Campus Drive 2021
- Proficiency in, or experience of C++ coding
- Proficiency in C# and ASP.Net Core
- Good understanding of Linux
- Experience in Python
- Experience of working with Docker/Kubernetes;
- Experience with one or more PostgreSQL/mongoDB/redis
- Experience of developing highly available and scalable backend services;
- Experience of hosting services in cloud AWS/Azure/GCP;
- Experience developing online features that interact with Xbox Live or Playstation Network;
- Experience as part of a team that has shipped an online game;
- Thorough understanding of React.js/Angular.js and its core principles
- Prior experience with React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with more current specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Understanding of various performance metrics, with ability to design and implement well performance systems/features;
- Proven ability to analyze unfamiliar code of a reasonable complexity to understand, extend and refactor functionality of an existing module;
- In-depth knowledge of different software development methods such as Test Driven Development, Unit Testing, Agile etc.;
Desired Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering or equivalent experience;
- Experience profiling and optimization;
- Experience in software design patterns and UML;
- Experience working in a multi-site collaboration environment is a plus;
- Experience with commonly used development tools such as various code editors and source con
How To Apply For Ubisoft Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (20.10.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Ubisoft Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Ubisoft this hiring for which position ?
Ubisoft hiring candidates for Front End Developer position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Ubisoft Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, ME, M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 2 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Ubisoft Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires