Trane Technologies Recruitment 2022 | Trane Technologies has recruit B.Sc, B.Com, BBA candidates for Business System Analyst | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Trane Technologies Recruitment 2022 : Trane Technologies has just announced new job vacancies for Business System Analyst position. Who can completed in B.Sc, B.Com, BBA and interested candidates can apply online to fill the vacancies for Business System Analyst posts in this announcement. Those who are waiting for a private sector job like Trane Technologies should take this good opportunity. Further details like qualification, skills, job description, selection process. Apply link and apply procedure for this job are given in detail below. Visit our Today job (25.01.2022) page to find today's government and private jobs. Click on the link below to join our WhatsApp and Telegram Group to find out more job information
||Organization Name||Trane Technologies|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Business System Analyst|
|Qualification||B.Sc, B.Com, BBA|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Trane Technologies
Trane Technologies : At Trane Technologies, we challenge possible by thinking bigger, acting bolder and taking actions that not just improve our own performance but influence global change. Our world contends with unprecedented challenges. Our future has never been more uncertain. Urbanization is dramatically reshaping our communities, our resources are more constrained that ever before, and climate change is accelerating at an astonishing rate. We believe it is time to challenge industry norms and be at our most creative every day. To get there, we’ve committed to ambitious sustainability goals and we will change the way the world heats and cools buildings and moves refrigerated food, medicines, and other perishables.
Detailed Job Description For Trane Technologies Recruitment 2022
As a Business Analyst, you will use your knowledge, skills, and abilities to solve organizational accounting system challenges and will use your critical thinking skills to identify client requirements and translate those into detailed instructions for your team and other internal team to execute.
- GRT (Global Account Reconciliation Tool) and ARCS (Account Reconciliation Cloud Services) administration duties, which include configurations, data conversion, reconciliation assignment, data mapping, report writing, and end-user support.
- Participate in month-end close process, including ownership of the SharePoint month-end checklist, data reconciliation, load processes troubleshooting, checklist/scorecard tracking and report scheduling.
- Respond to internal and external audit and compliance requests as required. Includes running trial balances and SQL statements.
- Oracle R12 Deployment accounting configuration reviews such as Inventory GL Code, Customer GL codes, Intercompany shipment GL codes.
- Manage, develop and maintain RTR North America SharePoint Portal; including security management, content management and workflow coding.
- Oracle R12 General Ledger (GL) and Legacy GL configurations including Chart of Accounts, Exchange Rates, GL Pay Types, Cross Validation Rules, valid combinations, Statutory account mapping, Fixed Asset Locations, Sales Branch Set-up.
- Legacy Application and Data Warehouse table data. Includes Product Master, Office Location Masters, Manufacturing Locations, etc.
- Lead and participate in projects focused on process improvement, systems using tools such as Alteryx and Tableau.
- Troubleshoot and provide issue resolution by working with end-users and technical teams.
- Provide system support that will include after-hours, weekends and on-call rotation.
- Review and analyze financial results for accuracy, consistency and reasonableness. Includes System tie-outs and Integration monitoring such as R12, Peoplesoft using tools such as GL Connect, SQL, Oracle BI.
- 5-10% travel required.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Trane Technologies Recruitment 2022
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, information technology, or other similar qualification.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant accounting, systems or related experience required.
- Strong MS Office skills (with Excel emphasis) required.
- Knowledge of financial structure and systems (Oracle, PeopleSoft, Oracle BI), preferred.
- Knowledge of SQL Server, Oracle Databases, SQL and TOAD, a plus.
- Interact with client personnel and demonstrate a commitment to continually improve client satisfaction.
- Strong customer service focus, with a drive to ensure that we exceed the expectations of our customers.
- Build a positive rapport with personnel throughout the global organization.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills for cross-functional interactions.
- Demonstrate ability to think analytically and perform project management skills.
- Detailed-oriented with organizational skills.
- Exhibit a positive attitude and maintain poise under pressure.
- Exhibit self-confidence with an independent mindset and approach
How To Apply For Trane Technologies Recruitment 2022
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (25.01.2022)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Trane Technologies Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Trane Technologies this hiring for which position ?
Trane Technologies hiring candidates for Business System Analyst position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Trane Technologies Recruitment 2022 ?
B.Sc, B.Com, BBA Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 2 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Trane Technologies Recruitment 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires