TRAI Recruitment 2020, Apply for Personal Assistant & Other Vacancies @ trai.gov.in
TRAI Recruitment 2020: TELECOM REGULATORY AUTHORITY OF INDIA is a statutory body set up by the Government of India. They announced new job notification for the posts of Chairperson, Personal Assistant & Joint Advisor. As per the notification, various vacancies are filled by TRAI. They are looking for dedicated persons with willingness, who are seeking jobs in Delhi. Applicants can download application form @ trai.gov.in. Application should reach the office on or before 30.06.2020 & 10.07.2020.
The posts are purely temporary on deputation basis. Interested candidates may submit their applications as per prescribed proforma which can be downloaded from the website. Incomplete application & application after due date will be strictly rejected. Applicants should submit the relevant documents along with the application form as mentioned in the official notification. Application without documents will be rejected. Only short-listed applicants will be called for interview. Candidates should be officials of Central Government, Central Public Sector Undertakings and Statutory and Autonomous Bodies. Applicants can send their application through Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, New Delhi. Selected candidates will be placed at New Delhi.
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) was established with effect from 20th February 1997. It is called the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India Act, 1997, Many Telecom Service process has been controlled by TRAI such as fixation/revision of tariffs for telecom services. TRAI’s primary aim is to create and nurture conditions for growth of telecommunications in the country
|Organization Name||Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI)|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Job Role||Chairperson, Personal Assistant & Joint Advisor|
|Qualification||Check official website||Total Vacancy||Various|
| ||Job Location||New Delhi , New Delhi|
|Salary||Check Official Notification|
|Last Date||30.06.2020 & 10.07.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Chairperson, Personal Assistant & Joint Advisor includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (26.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for TRAI Section Officer Jobs 2020:
- Applicants should be officials of Central Government, Central Public Sector Undertakings and Statutory and Autonomous Bodies/ As per section 4 of TRAI act /equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in TRAI official website given below.
- Maximum age limit is 56 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in TRAI India official notification given below.
- Selection on the basis of Test/ Interview.
- Check more details of selection process in TRAI official job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Application via Offline/ Online Mode is accepted.
Details of TRAI Postal Address:-
|For Joint Advisor/ Personal Assistant||For Chairperson|
|Senior Research Officer (A&P), Telecom Regulatory|
Authority of India, Mahanagar Door Sanchar Bhawan, J.L. Nehru Marg (Old Minto Road), next to Zakir Hussain College, New Delhi-110002
|Shri Naveen Kumar, Director (Restg), Room No.1004, Sanchar Bhawan, 20, Ashoka Road, New Delhi-110001 or through email to [email protected]|
How to Join for TRAI Government Recruitment 2020:
- Go to TRAI official website -> www.trai.gov.in
- Click on option -> Careers -> TRAI Vacancies
- Find the correct notification and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for TRAI Job Vacancies 2020.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.
Important Dates :
Official Notification & Application form :
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL) Recruitment||206||
10th Std, 12th Std, 8th Std 31.07.2021
|Border Security Force (BSF) Recruitment||110||
10thStd, 12thStd, DMLT, B.Sc.Nursing 26.07.2021
|ICAR – National Research Centre for Banana (NRCB) Recruitment||19||
B.Sc, M.Sc, B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech 08.07.2021 and 09.07.2021
|CSIR - Central Food Technological Research Institute Recruitment||12||
Any U.G Degree, 12thStd, Diploma 30.07.2021
|Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment||16||
MBBS, DNB, MS, MD, M.Ch, PG Diploma 12.07.2021
|KSSM - Kerala Social Security Mission Recruitment||12||
Masters Degree 14.07.2021
|NABARD Consultancy Services Recruitment||86||
Any U.G Degree, M.Sc 10.07.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online