TNBRD – Tamil Nadu Board of Rural Development Recruitment 2020 | Programme Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 08 | Last Date 14.12.2020 | TNBRD Chennai Notification @ www.tnbrdngo.org
TNBRD Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Board of Rural Development, Chennai invites offline mode application from eligible candidates to fill up Senior Scientist & Head, Subject Matter Specialist, Programme Assistant & Agromet Observer posts on contractual basis co-terminus with the Gramin Krishi Mausam Sewa (GKMS) scheme on year to year extension basis. Recently it has announced the new job notice i.e. NOTIFICATION No.: 01/2020-TNBRD & NOTIFICATION No.: 02/2020-TNBRD to fill up 08 vacancies. Applicants who are searching jobs in Tamilnadu kindly submit the application form on or before 14.12.2020.
Only one application for one post will be accepted. Local language (Tamil) is preferable. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Applications should be submitted in the prescribed proforma strictly typed/hand written. TNBRD Recruitment notification & TNBRD Chennai Application Form is available @ www.tnbrdngo.org. More details of TNBRD Latest vacancy, upcoming notices, KVK Thiruvannamalai Recruitment, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Board of Rural Development, Chennai|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Senior Scientist, Head, Subject Matter Specialist, Programme Assistant , Agromet Observer|
|Qualification||12th Std, Degree, Master Degree||Total Vacancy||08 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Thiruvannamalai , Krishnagiri , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.9300 - 67000 (per Month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (by Postal)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Senior Scientist, Head, Subject Matter Specialist, Programme Assistant , Agromet Observer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (26.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
TNBRD Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 08 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Senior Scientist & Head||01|
|Subject Matter Specialist||02|
Salary details of TNBRD Jobs 2020
- Senior Scientist & Head: Rs.37400-67000 + GP Rs.9000
- Subject Matter Specialist: Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.5400
- Programme Assistant: Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4200
- Agromet Observer: Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.2000
Eligibility Criteria for TNBRD Programme Assistant, SMS & Other Posts
- Applicant should pass 10+2/ Degree/ Master Degree from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Maximum Age Limit
- Senior Scientist & Head: 47 years.
- Subject Matter Specialist: 35 years.
- Programme Assistant: 30 years.
- Agromet Observer: 27 years.
- Tamil Nadu Board of Rural Development selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address: THE PRESIDENT, TAMIL NADU BOARD OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT, Post Box No. 8811, T. Nagar, Chennai – 600 017, Tamil Nadu
- Senior Scientist & Head and Subject Matter Specialist: Rs.500
- Programme Assistant & Agromet Observer: Rs.300
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Bank Draft / Demand Draft (drawn in favour of “TAMIL NADU BOARD OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT, CHENNAI” payable at Chennai,)
How to apply TNBRD Chennai Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website tnbrdngo.org.
- Find the advertisement for Staff Recruitment, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Paste your recent photograph.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.