TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021 | Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited (TNFDC) has announced 608 Vacancies for Sagaramitra Posts in Online , Tamil Nadu | Last Date to apply 19.02.2021 | www.jobvision.in
TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021 : Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited (TNFDC) has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Sagaramitra posts. This notification was announced on 05.02.2021.B.Sc candidates can apply for 608 vacancies in Online , Tamil Nadu . Applications are invited from eligible applicants by post (Offline).Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by 19.02.2021 to the postal address mentioned in the notification. Candidate who seeks for Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited (TNFDC) can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Sagaramitra includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (26.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited (TNFDC)|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancy||608 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Online Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.5,000 to 10,000 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By postal)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited (TNFDC)
Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited (TNFDC) : welcome you to the Department of Fisheries, under the Government of Tamil Nadu. The Department of Fisheries has pioneered the implementation of innovative developmental schemes in Fisheries sector. Tamil Nadu ranks 5th in total fish production of the country. The total fish production of Tamil Nadu is estimated as 6.82 lakh tonnes during 2017-18
Vacancy Details for TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||No. of Post|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021
- Applicants should hold Bachelor degree in Fisheries Science/Marine Biology/Zoology from recognized university.
- Knowledge of Information Technology (IT) is essential.
Application fees and payment details for TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021There is no any application fees for apply to this post
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
- Age not more than 35 years.
- Relaxation (in Upper age limit) - SC/ST: 5 Years, OBC: 3 Years, Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years, SC/ST PWD: 15 Years, OBC PWD: 13 Years.
Mode of Application : Offline (By Postal)
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to concerned Assistant Director of Fisheries of the respective coastal districts.
Selary Details : Rs.5,000 to 10,000 (per month)
The Officials will be provided with a performance incentive of Rs.10,000/- per month against a set of predetermined tasks. Additional performance incentives up to Rs.5,000/- in a month.
selection process :
- Selection will be based on
How to apply TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021 for Sagaramitra posts through Offline (By Postal) mode from 05.02.2021 to 19.02.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited (TNFDC) website https://www.fisheries.tn.gov.in
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Tata Institute of Social Sciences asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 19.02.2021. Envelope must be superscribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………
- Latest Updates : Today job (26.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
|Refer Offcial Notification|
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 05.02.2021
- Last date to Send Aplication form : 19.02.2021
Important links to download Official Notification and Application form :
TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021?
B.Sc Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021 ?
Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited (TNFDC) released 608 vacancies for Sagaramitra Posts
✅ How to apply for TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Offline (by Postal) postal address mentioned in notification ot find it above
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
There is no any application fee for apply to this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post?
Rs.5,000 to 10,000 (per month). Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post?
Age not more than 35 years. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021?
The Job location for this post is Online Tamil Nadu
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post?
You can starting date to download official notification for this post from 05.02.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post?
19.02.2021 is the last date to sent application form mentioned in the official notification for this post
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL) Recruitment||206||
10th Std, 12th Std, 8th Std 31.07.2021
|Border Security Force (BSF) Recruitment||110||
10thStd, 12thStd, DMLT, B.Sc.Nursing 26.07.2021
|ICAR – National Research Centre for Banana (NRCB) Recruitment||19||
B.Sc, M.Sc, B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech 08.07.2021 and 09.07.2021
|CSIR - Central Food Technological Research Institute Recruitment||12||
Any U.G Degree, 12thStd, Diploma 30.07.2021
|Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment||16||
MBBS, DNB, MS, MD, M.Ch, PG Diploma 12.07.2021
|KSSM - Kerala Social Security Mission Recruitment||12||
Masters Degree 14.07.2021
|NABARD Consultancy Services Recruitment||86||
Any U.G Degree, M.Sc 10.07.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online