TIAA Off Campus Drive 2021 | TIAA has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Analyst Software Developer | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
TIAA Off Campus Drive 2021 : TIAA has to recruit candidates for Analyst Software Developer positios through off campus in Pune Maharashtra . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with TIAA you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Analyst Software Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (29.07.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Analyst Software Developer|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
TIAA : TIAA is dedicated to helping those who teach, heal, and serve achieve financial well-being. We are the leading provider of financial services in the academic, research, medical and cultural fields, serving more than 5 million people. We support our customers every step of the way as they plan for and reach financial milestones, just as we have for 100 years
Detailed Job Description For TIAA Off Campus Drive 2021
- Collecting and analyzing information on new technology products and development tools for systems and applications, network and data, software and hardware.
- Assisting in testing and evaluating new technologies during the selection process.
- Participating in the implementation, development and integration of new technologies within the organizational structure.
- Tracking and recording technology development needs; providing input or recommendations for enhancements or modifications to the organization's new technology products.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For TIAA Off Campus Drive 2021
- Information Technology Trends: Participates in at least one major IT initiative within own function. Reviews organization's recent experience in introducing new technologies. Seeks the appropriate experts to obtain information or ask questions. Discusses existing and planned IT technologies relevant to own function. Discusses several pertinent technology trends.
- Project Administration: Monitors progress and generates project variance analysis reports. Helps others to develop in-depth knowledge of project administration software. Implements planned and ad-hoc communications to and from affected parties. Makes sure project problems are surfaced and reported to appropriate project personnel. Reports dependencies, conflicts, and completion date status to project management team. Develops cost-benefit analysis; tracks and reviews actual costs vs. planned.
- Standard Operating Procedures: Evaluates the causes behind deviations from and modifications to existing SOPs. Optimizes complex SOPs according to changes in organizational procedures. Integrates best practices into the design, implementation and evaluation of organizational SOPs. Monitors the relationship between SOPs and performance improvement (e.g. quality improvement). Designs a standard operating procedure, detailing steps and activities, within a department. Evaluates the benefits and drawbacks of industry-specific SOPs.
- Technology/IT Consulting: Describes tools and techniques for identifying opportunities for more work. Describes issues and considerations for partnering with other vendors or service providers. Describes consulting and client role and responsibilities (general and contract specific). Cites examples of common problems and issues on consulting engagements. Has participated in providing fee-based services on technology-related projects.
- Problem Solving: Develops alternative techniques for assessing accuracy and relevance of information. Helps to analyze risks and benefits of alternative approaches and obtain decision on resolution. Identifies and documents specific problems and resolution alternatives. Examines a specific problem and understands the perspective of each involved stakeholder. Uses fact-finding techniques and diagnostic tools to identify problems.
- Teamwork: Learns and utilizes special talents and work styles of team members. Shows and promotes respect for differences and diversity. Works with large or multiple teams that span functions, issues, locations, and time zones. Identifies and addresses potential problems or issues within the team. Establishes and maintains effective working relationship with each team member. Coordinates roles, responsibilities and interdependencies of all team members.
- IT Environment: Follows an organization's information management policies. Implements existing technology infrastructure and systems management practices of one's own IT unit. Analyzes the purposes and responsibilities of one's own IT department. Researches planned platforms, strategies, initiatives, and key issues related to the IT environment. Recognizes basic IT needs from the business users perspective.
- Emerging Technologies: Adheres to organizational policies related to information technology usage. Participates in the integration of new information technologies with an organization's existing system. Assists in comparing business performance before and after the implementation of new information technologies. Coordinates the design, application and evaluation process for new information technologies. Decides on short-term, daily business needs for the design of information technologies.
- System and Technology Integration: Assists with current and planned integration initiatives. Works with applications, data, technology bridges and a variety of platforms. Plays an active role in local integration efforts. Explores major issues and considerations for successful system integration. Works with existing interfaces as well as integration and migration plans within own area.
- Systems Software Infrastructure: Administers software migration and contingency plans related to own function. Demonstrates planned software changes on the local environment. Analyzes the local software architecture components and products. Tests key features for the entire software infrastructure environment. Reports software connectivity and integration issues.
- Hardware Infrastructure: Assists in designing the main features of IT hardware according to business needs. Participates in the implementation of IT hardware within the organization. Tracks operational problems related to IT hardware and reports them directly to the supervisor. Compares IT hardware across one's own organization and its competitors. Assists in integrating IT hardware with the organization's existing systems.
- Information Security Technologies: Installs, upgrades or maintains firewall technology or anti-virus software. Explains computer forensics, authentication mechanisms and digital certificates. Participates in evaluating information security features against business requirements. Utilizes a specific hardware or software security technology to control risks. Collects and documents information about new information security tools.
Documents to be Carried for TIAA Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions & Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For TIAA Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (29.07.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
TIAA Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ TIAA this hiring for which position ?
TIAA hiring candidates for Analyst Software Developer position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for TIAA Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 2 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for TIAA Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires
|Synopsys Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|Engagedly Off Campus Recruitment||Engineer – QA||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|Allerin Tech Off Campus Recruitment||Associate Software Engineer – Entry Level||
|Postman Off Campus Recruitment||Sales Support Associate||
|Data Patterns Freshers Recruitment||Technician Trainee – PCB Assembly||
ITI – Electronic Mechanic / Electrician
|Marriott Off Campus Recruitment||Engineering Associat||
|Silicon labs Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|NatWest Group Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech