The KEN Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Developer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore | Apply Online @ Official Website
The KEN Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : The KEN company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check The KEN address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Company Profile : The KEN – Bengaluru Engineering
The Ken is a pan-Asian, digital publication headquartered out of Bengaluru, India. Founded in October 2016 by a team of experienced journalists and entrepreneurs, The Ken pioneered subscribers-only online business journalism.
||Company Name||The KEN|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Front-end Developer|
|Experience Needed||2 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||, Bangalore|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Front-end Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.10.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For The KEN Jobs 2020 :
- Drive all front-end web development—including decisions about tools, technologies, and practices—for The Ken
- Interface with the product, engineering, and design team. Develop, and translate prototypes into functionality on the website and the app
- Partner with our editorial team to tell stories more visually by seamlessly integrating graphics into stories
- Build new features and support updates on our WordPress CMS
- Work in a fast-paced, agile team to produce performant, high quality products that our subscribers will love using
- Write modular, unit-testable code with high test coverage and following industry best-practices
Skills Required For The KEN Jobs 2020 :
- We love self-driven individuals. We give them autonomy and freedom instead of shackling them with processes. Our team is comprised of people who build things, knock down bugs and research new technologies to deliver value. Day after day. Relentlessly. You’ll be one of them.
- We’ll prefer candidates with past experience in the following technologies:
WordPress, and ReactJS or ReactNative, Bootstrap, SCSS, jQuery, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, XD
- If you have experience in developing interactive user interfaces with charts/images, it will help you on the job
- Extra points for having experience writing automated tests
Documents to be Carried for The KEN Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For The KEN Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
[[ Register Here ]]
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.