Teradata Off Campus Drive 2021 | Teradata has recruit BE, BTech, ME, MTech candidates for Technical Support Specialist – Intern | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Teradata Off Campus Drive 2021 : Teradata has just announced new job vacancies for Technical Support Specialist – Intern position. Who can completed in BE, BTech, ME, MTech and interested candidates can apply online to fill the vacancies for Technical Support Specialist – Intern posts in this announcement. Those who are waiting for a private sector job like Teradata should take this good opportunity. Further details like qualification, skills, job description, selection process. Apply link and apply procedure for this job are given in detail below. Visit our Today job (08.12.2021) page to find today's government and private jobs. Click on the link below to join our WhatsApp and Telegram Group to find out more job information
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Technical Support Specialist – Intern|
|Qualification||BE, BTech, ME, MTech|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Andhra Pradesh|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
Teradata : Teradata is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data. At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Detailed Job Description For Teradata Off Campus Drive 2021
- The Teradata Base Support team is a 24×7 high volume global support center. Along with incident management, we provide technical/functional knowledge necessary to resolve customer’s problems, both internal and external.
What You’ll Do:
- As a technical support specialist Intern for Teradata’s Base Support team, you will provide hardware and software first level technical support within the “Teradata Customers Services” (TCS) department of the Teradata division. This position requires 7 X 24 availability and willingness to work in shifts. You will perform troubleshooting activities, escalate problems to the appropriate party(s), identify solutions and communicate the solution to the customer. You will develop and maintain a working knowledge of current hardware, software, firmware, processes, and tools. You are required to have both strong technical and interpersonal skills.
Interesting Work You’ll Do: (Key Responsibilities)
- Accept and respond to incoming calls, incidents and emails.
- Apply search tools to identify previously developed solutions and recognize patterns and symptoms.
- Research problems and analyze issues.
- Identify and share known solutions from knowledge base.
- Help end-users implement solutions.
- Track, monitor and maintain incident progress.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Teradata Off Campus Drive 2021
- Clear understanding of contractual policies and development.
- Using verbal and written communication skills, to prepare and deliver presentations when required.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong facilitation and team skills.
- Perform simple to complex analyses with the use of a personal computer. Flexibility in a multi-managed working environment.
- Associates degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline
- Conceptual understanding of Intel-based computer hardware architectures
Ideally, you will also have the following: (Preferred Qualifications)
- Bachelor’s/Master’ s degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline with over 7.0 GPA/70%
- Advance knowledge of Linux, SQL, Windows, mainframe operating systems.
- Knowledge on Host software (MVS, VM etc), disk array architecture, Networking concepts and topology.
- Knowledge on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud is an advantage.
- Teradata Database experience & Certification is a plus.
How To Apply For Teradata Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (08.12.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Teradata Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Teradata this hiring for which position ?
Teradata hiring candidates for Technical Support Specialist – Intern position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Teradata Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, BTech, ME, MTech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
Freshers candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Teradata Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Hyderabad , Andhra Pradesh
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires