Tata Communications Recruitment 2021 | Tata Communications has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Jr. Customer Service Executive | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Tata Communications Recruitment 2021 : Tata Communications has to recruit candidates for Jr. Customer Service Executive positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Tata Communications you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Jr. Customer Service Executive includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (01.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||Tata Communications|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Jr. Customer Service Executive|
|Experience Needed||0 – 2 Years ( Freshers )|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Tata Communications
Tata Communications : Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries. The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group
Detailed Job Description For Tata Communications Recruitment 2021
- Responsible for creating and maintaining infrastructure necessary for the growth and the upkeep of field and Network operations which shall include Internet Data Centers, ATM sites, Cable Landing Stations and NW space to drive network efficiency and availability.
- Drive the procurement and technical planning of TGN and submarine cables owned by consortiums/TCL and effect cost savings. Corrects mission critical utility infrastructure problems effectively at optimal costs and in a timely manner. Ensuring necessary co-ordination on certification and field level testing, as appropriate for the business segment. Coordination with the Technical teams for new enhancements/issue resolution.
- Drives initiatives, industrialization, and efficiencies to facilities for improvements (i.e. enhancements, updates, upgrades, new systems).
- Establishes tools and procedures to monitor field operations performance. Ensure reliability and robustness of the cable systems. Set up configurations – number of fibre pairs in the cable, capacity, landing stations. Manage the complete capacity distribution and traffic activation on the cable system. Provide manpower technical resource support for internal customers during Project Implementation and Delivery.
- Maintains critical power and environment quality standards to achieve optimal levels of operation. Tracks and monitors the environment performance to ensure minimal interruption to network transmission and/or network switches. Ensuring compliance with all regulatory stipulations within the region.
- Represent interests of TCL in the cable consortiums (IMEWE, SEAMEWE etc.)To lead, drive and monitor all maintenance and cost savings activities related to facilities including facility maintenance and thereby ensuring sufficient focus on optimizing cost of facility infrastructure while maintaining reliability, both in terms of operations and capital investments.
- Some roles within this group may manage marine cables and network equipment maintenance, international real estate management, security operations for all sites and Network ensuring adequate support for maintenance of international facilities and network at optimal costs, ensuring sufficient focus on optimizing cost of facility infrastructure while maintaining reliability , both in terms of operations and capital investments.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Tata Communications Recruitment 2021
- Is able to apply broad knowledge of one area within Service Assurance or advanced knowledge of specific professional/operational practices.
- Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures.
- Operational role responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives.
- Works under direct supervision No prior work related experience required Education
Documents to be Carried for Tata Communications Recruitment 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions & Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Tata Communications Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (01.08.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Tata Communications Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Tata Communications this hiring for which position ?
Tata Communications hiring candidates for Jr. Customer Service Executive position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Tata Communications Recruitment 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 – 2 Years ( Freshers ) candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Tata Communications Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires
|Synopsys Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|Engagedly Off Campus Recruitment||Engineer – QA||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|Allerin Tech Off Campus Recruitment||Associate Software Engineer – Entry Level||
|Postman Off Campus Recruitment||Sales Support Associate||
|Data Patterns Freshers Recruitment||Technician Trainee – PCB Assembly||
ITI – Electronic Mechanic / Electrician
|Marriott Off Campus Recruitment||Engineering Associat||
|Silicon labs Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|NatWest Group Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech