Sutherland Off Campus Recruitment 2020 | Hiring Freshers For Associate Software Developer Position | B.E / B.Tech | Apply Online @ sutherlandglobal.com
Sutherland Off Campus Recruitment 2020 : Managed services company providing an array of technology assets to the world’s largest organizations, resulting in productivity increases, cost savings, and deep insights.
Job Description : Sutherland is seeking a Software Developer who plays an active role in the end-to-end phases of Software Development Lifecycle. We are a group of dynamic and driven individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Software Developer in this role gets to :
Developing and testing software and maintain a software product or family of products/solution : Provide complex code modification, testing and debugging tasks. Provide high-level analysis related to software design and development and solve problems.
As a software engineer, the candidate should design and code : Complex units/modules/products that meet functional and business requirements on schedule and within budget.
He/She should evaluate the impact of software performance : And recommend changes to the software design team. Effectively communicate testing activities and findings in oral and
Written format and assist: In strategic research and design as directed.
Key duties would include :
- Participate in plan, develop, build, test phases of software development
- Put forward calculated time estimates of work to be done on a project
- Participate in design, code, test-case reviews with other developers
- Perform unit/module testing of software to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections
- Develop and execute customer focused test cases and maintain associated records
- Develop and utilize automated test scripts to perform duties
- Record issues into a defect-tracking system
- Follow-up and close issues entered into the defect-tracking system
Our most successful candidates will have :
- Good understanding of OOP concepts
- Hands-on experience in C# programming
- Understanding of advanced concepts in .Net framework:
- CLR & Assemblies
- Events & Delegates, Multi-threading
- Networking: Sockets, Web Application & Web Service
- Interoperability using COM, Window API
- Unit Testing Framework (NUnit), Debugging & Diagnostics
- Good foundation on Design Patterns