Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus Drive 2021 | Standard Chartered has recruit B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA candidates for Officer | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus Drive 2021 : Standard Chartered has to recruit candidates for Officer positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Standard Chartered you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Officer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||Standard Chartered|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Qualification||B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA|
|Experience Needed||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Standard Chartered
Standard Chartered : Standard Chartered is a British global banking and financial administrations organization. Its headquarter based on london, England. They benefit as much as possible from our profound roots in quickly creating Asian, African and Middle Eastern neighborhood markets to search out circumstances every step of the way. Setting a specific spotlight on supporting clients who exchange, work or contribute over our impression. It works a system of in excess of 1,200 branches and outlets crosswise over in excess of 70 nations and around 87,000 representative are working. It is an all inclusive keep money with tasks in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury administrations. Their principle plan to help reasonable monetary and social advancement.
Detailed Job Description For Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus Drive 2021
- To provide high quality Audit Confirmation support.
- To ensure error free work with no operating losses
- Ensure Individual Productivity targets are met / surpassed
- Ensure accurate preparation of Audit / Balance Confirmation requests / reports and collection of fees.
- To actively participate in BCP/DR and any other UAT
- Any other activity assigned by the Line Manager
- Compliance with all relevant Group Credit Policies & Procedures related to CIB and CB
- Compliance with all relevant Group Money Laundering Prevention Policy
- Compliance with Group Operational Risk procedures
Regulatory & Business Conduct:
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the CRC GBS to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: (Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.)*
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Integrated Middle Office representatives in Group and In-country Integrated Middle Office & Relationship Managers
- Ensure that Productivity MIS is updated accurately and immediately after the completion of processing the respective transaction.
- Ensure all control procedures prescribed for control of Scanned / fax documents / Credit mate SIFs received are actioned as per SLA
- Actively participate in automation Initiatives
- Ensure that knowledge on Systems and procedures is updated by keeping track of periodical circulars and other instructions issued
- Participate in test on knowledge and procedures, departmental quizzes, and Group / Companywide CSR Initiatives./Trainings
- Ensure timely escalation to the Senior Management of any exception noticed related to work and environment
- Ensure timely archival of records with service provider and maintain inventory of archived records
- Ensure proper maintenance of the work station and the environment of the CRC workplace
- Ensure adherence of Clean Desk Policy.
- Ensure timely completion of all E Learning Courses
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Preferably Commerce Graduate / Post Graduate
- Fresher / up to12 Months of relevant work experience in the following areas for Grade B
- 18 Months of relevant work experience in the following areas for Grade C
- Basic Product & process knowledge (knowledge in terms of customers, products and transactions)
- Banking operations experience (Credit Risk, Documentation, Client Service, CDD, payments, trade, markets or other) and service oriented attitude.
- Basic communication
Documents to be Carried for Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions & Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (19.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Standard Chartered this hiring for which position ?
Standard Chartered hiring candidates for Officer position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 – 1 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires
|Synopsys Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|Engagedly Off Campus Recruitment||Engineer – QA||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|Allerin Tech Off Campus Recruitment||Associate Software Engineer – Entry Level||
|Postman Off Campus Recruitment||Sales Support Associate||
|Data Patterns Freshers Recruitment||Technician Trainee – PCB Assembly||
ITI – Electronic Mechanic / Electrician
|Marriott Off Campus Recruitment||Engineering Associat||
|Silicon labs Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|NatWest Group Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech