SmallCase Hiring 2020 | Product Marketing Intern | B.E / B.Tech | Fresher – Apply Online @ Official Website
We are building a simple, delightful way to invest in stocks at smallcase.com. smallcase, founded in 2015, has become India’s fastest growing online equity investing platform. smallcases are modern investment products that help you build a low-cost, diversified long term portfolio.
|Job Category||Private jobs Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Product Marketing Intern|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||, Bangalore|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Product Marketing Intern includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.10.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
- Ideate, prepare and execute marketing campaigns/communications via email, social media & push notification channels
- Coordinate with the design team to create high-quality collaterals required for the marketing campaigns
- Track core metrics for campaign performance like open rate, click-through rate, conversion rate, etc. for all outbound marketing campaigns across different channels
- Analyze each campaign based on the logged performance metrics & derive insights to implement in future campaigns
- Coordinate with relevant teams to plan in advance & maintain a marketing campaigns pipeline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Solid creative ability in marketing copy
- Excellent proficiency in short-form as well as long-form marketing content
- Conceptual understanding of product marketing & its different elements
- Comfortable with web technologies like HTML, CSS, cross email client compatibility
- Should have experience with (professional/personal capacity) stocks and other investment products in general. Should have at least a basic understanding of different investing terminologies.