Slice – Slice Off Campus Careers 2023 recently announce to hire candidates for Data Science – Intern role. Therefore, eligible and interested utilize this recruitment. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.Join WhatsApp Group
About Slice Off Campus Careers 2023
slice is a leading fintech company focused on India's youth. We aim to build a smart, innovative, and transparent platform to redesign the financial experience for millennials and GenZ.
Details for Slice :
Organization : Slice Off Campus Careers 2023
Job Category : Private jobs
Job Role : Data Science – Intern
Qualification : BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA
Experience : Freshers
Apply Mode : Online
Job Location : Bengaluru Karnataka
Salary : Not Mentioned
Organization website : https://www.sliceit.com/
Detailed Job Description :
You will work with slice’s data science team. We’re currently a team of 22. As a typical startup, we have classic 0-1 problems to solve. We have problems galore, and want folks who can roll up their sleeves and are up for a challenge. As a Data Scientist Intern, you will be a part of the central Data Science team. The team builds Data science solutions for all verticals within the slice (Acquisitions, Collections, Portfolio, CX, Fraud, UPI) to drive the best customer experience for slicers. As a member of our data science team, you will play a critical role in helping our organisation leverage data to make better decisions and drive strategic growth. You will be solving complex problems and driving meaningful impact through data-driven decision-making
Data Scientists help shape slice’s credit and business strategies by enabling analysis-ready data. As a key member of the team, you work closely with broader Data Science team to build data powered solutions and work on various R&D initiatives.
What You will do
- End-to-end data science activities such as data wrangling, feature generation, building and evaluating predictive models.
- Work with conventional and unconventional data sources to enable informed business decisions
- Cross-team collaboration to understand the requirements and to provide support in putting the models in production
- Provide post deployment support to the teams to monitor the model performance and make changes as required
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Final year students in Bachelors or Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline – Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Engineering, etc
- Experience with scripting language (Python preferred). Basic experience with Python libraries such as numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, etc
- Prior internship experience is a plus
- Understanding of supervised learning and unsupervised learning techniques such as scorecards, linear/ logistic regressions, random forest, neural networks, PCA, k-means clustering, etc.
- Design thinking approach to problem-solving, able to develop simple yet impactful solutions
- Exceptional aptitude, ability to learn new concepts and experiment with new methodologies.
- Strong ownership and leadership skills, excellent communication and people skills
- Action-oriented with a bias for driving results in a fast-paced environment.
Life at slice
Life so good, you’d think we’re kidding:
- Competitive salaries. Period.
- An extensive medical insurance that looks out for our employees & their dependants. We’ll love you and take care of you, our promise.
- Flexible working hours. Just don’t call us at 3AM, we like our sleep schedule.
- Tailored vacation & leave policies so that you enjoy every important moment in your life.
- A reward system that celebrates hard work and milestones throughout the year. Expect a gift coming your way anytime you kill it here.
- Learning and upskilling opportunities. Seriously, not kidding.
- Good food, games, and a cool office to make you feel like home. An environment so good, you’ll forget the term “colleagues can’t be your friends”.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link ( Slice ) - Double Click to apply
Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Continue to follow Exammain.com to know future most recent Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials and a lot more updates immediately.
Slice - FAQs
Q1.How to apply Slice?
To apply, you have to Click above apply link
Q2.What is the Slice Off Campus Careers 2023 Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.