Salesforce off campus drive 2020 | Developer Support Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Freshers – Apply Online
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
|Job Category||Private jobs Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Developer Support Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||2 to 8 years|
|Job Location||, Bibinagar, Telangana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Developer Support Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.10.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Role & Responsibilities :
Assist third-party developers to troubleshoot their integration with salesforce.com APIs, Apex, Visualforce and implementation of other salesforce.comdeveloper products. This will involve debugging, troubleshooting, and taking responsibility to see that the issue is fully resolved.
· Write sample code, client libraries, and contribute to Open Source projects.
· Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the developer community
· Resolve customer service issues and skillfully manage complex customer service problems.
· Manage customers’ expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction.
· Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers.
· Assist with the design and delivery of product and other technical training.
· Review support cases for technical and troubleshooting accuracy.
· Define and describe technical best practices.
· Identify product and services up-sell opportunities and describe Salesforce solutions to customers in a way that is articulate, accurate, and persuasive.
· Complete assigned project responsibilities.
· Meet the monthly goals on KPIs such as CSAT, Productivity.
Experience / Skills Required :
B.Tech/B.E degree in a technical field preferred with a strong academic record.
2 to 8 years engineering / programming work experience.
- Lightning Experience – Lighting Web Components & Aura
- Apex(Synchronous and Asynchronous)
- Integration – REST/SOAP/Bulk API
- Debugging/Troubleshooting Errors
- Sites / Communities / Force.com
- SOQL / SOSL
- Deployment- Metadata API / ANT Migration tool / CLI
- Flows/Process Builder
- Authentication, SSO / Auth Provider
- Event driven architecture – Platform Events, Streaming API, Change data capture
- Field Service Lightning (FSL)
- Mobile Dev