Rucha Yantra Off Campus Drive 2020 | Design Engineer | B.E / B.Tech – Mechanical, Mechatronics | Aurangabad | Apply Online @ Official Website
Company Profile : Rucha Yantra LLP – We are a fresh Indian tech startup comprised of inspired young engineers working in the field of Mobile Robotics, or as we put it, Mobotics! Being an R&D organization by nature, we specialize in indigenous designing & development as well as manufacturing of standard as well as tailor made mobile robotic systems for industrial and commercial applications. We provide automated material handling equipment in series called RAGHAV, SAEVK and VAMEN, each having different specifications & capacity as per industrial requirements. We also provide automated sansitization robots an autonomous delivery robots for healthcare.
||Company Name||Rucha Yantra LLP|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech - Mechanical,Mechatronics||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||, Aurangabad|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Mechanical Design Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.10.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Eligibility Criteria For Rucha Yantra Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – Mechanical,Mechatronics
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Rucha Yantra Jobs 2020 :
1. Understanding the requirements of
- Robotic welding ( MIG & SPOT ),
- Operations on tubular parts like bending, notching etc.
- Material handling systems like gantry & robotic pick & place.
2. Will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of the custom Robotic welding solutions, Special purpose machines, and material handling solutions to enable the manufacturing of various automotive sub-assemblies within the allocated cost & time frames.
3. Specify and perform engineering calculations & analysis of scopes like custom-designed parts and bought out the components selection.
4. Interface with the process planning team, customers, electrical & controls design team, manufacturing suppliers, & assembly team regarding mechanical concerns for a specific project.
5. Prepare DAP documents and attend DAP meeting pertaining to mechanical design.
6. Standardize designs for reusability.
Skills Required For Rucha Yantra Jobs 2020 :
- Sound Knowledge on automated fixture Design, Material Selection, Machining and Fabrication process and post-processing operations.
- Pro-efficient in creating manufacturing drawings, defining tolerances with GD&T.
- Hands-on experience in creating specification on mechanisms and choosing the right OEM’s to compliment the specified mechanism.
- Thorough knowledge in calculations to define structures/loads, choose the right OEM’s and its accessories in the market. Example –Robots, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Linear Guides, Casters/wheels, motors, gearbox, bearings, lifting hoist accessories etc.
- Pro-efficient in Solid edge & Solid works & Unigraphics is an added advantage.
- Structural Analysis – Hands-on Ansys or Hypermesh is desirable.
- Hands-on Manufacturing techniques.
- Good Presentation and Negotiation Skills.
- Ready to Travel as and when required
Documents to be Carried for Rucha Yantra Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Rucha Yantra Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
[[ Register Here ]]
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.