Rolls Royce Off Campus Drive 2021 | Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited has recruit BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech (Aero, Mech) candidates for Mechanical Technology (Stress) Engineer | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Rolls Royce Off Campus Drive 2021 : Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited has to recruit candidates for Mechanical Technology (Stress) Engineer positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech (Aero, Mech) Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Mechanical Technology (Stress) Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Mechanical Technology (Stress) Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech (Aero, Mech)|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited : Rolls-Royce is a British luxury automobile maker. A wholly-owned subsidiary of German group BMW, it was established in 1998 after BMW was licensed the rights to the Rolls-Royce brand name and logo from Rolls-Royce plc and acquired the rights to the Spirit of Ecstasy and Rolls-Royce grill shape trademarks from Volkswagen AG.
Detailed Job Description For Rolls Royce Off Campus Drive 2021
- Mechanical Technology (stress) engineers ensure the integrity of our products. They work across a wide variety of commodities from critical parts (e.g. Discs, Blisks, Shafts and High Pressure Casings) through blades and vanes to structures and installation components.
- They predict the mechanical behaviour of components and sub-systems taking into account various failure mechanisms (e.g. proof, ultimate, fatigue (low & high cycle), creep etc.) and contributing factors (e.g. vibration, thermal induced loads, inherent manufacturing anomalies, corrosion, extreme operating conditions such as over-speed etc.).
- The role of a Mechanical Technology Engineer includes being influential at all stages in the design cycle, through the products service life to component disposal.
As a Mechanical Technology (stress) engineer, you may be working in the RRB SCU Defence Engineering Team, deployed to various In-Service Project work streams. Whichever project you work in, you will be assured of a support network of colleagues of the same capability to provide task leadership, consultation and technical review.
- Ensure the integrity of our products in-service.
- Work as part of a multi discipline teams to ensure the design is fit for purpose (cost, weight, performance, manufacturability etc.).
- Support the ongoing safety of In-Service Engines.
- Develop, or contribute to the development of, new methods, processes, tools and guidance
- Define plans for analysis tasks; working with key stakeholders to ensure all work meets customer expectations and is completed to an agreed quality standard.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Rolls Royce Off Campus Drive 2021
- Qualified to professional engineering degree level or equivalent in Mechanical, Aeronautical engineering. Other qualifications, in combination with relevant experience, may also be considered- a mechanical analyst background and a strong interest in developing your career as a mechanical analyst
- The ability to effectively communicate the method and results of complex analyses to peers, senior colleagues and external organisations such as customers or regulatory bodies
- An understanding of material behaviour, crack propagation, contact, thermo-mechanical fatigue and statistics
- Experience of, or a good appreciation of, finite element stressing techniques and complex testing (of assemblies, component and materials)
- The ability to develop new methods and processes particularly related to mechanical analysis
- An appreciation of the importance of product integrity is considered essential.
- Candidates should be highly numerate with strong technical and analytical skills, problem-solving ability and capable of systems level thinking, including personal drive, excellent communication and presentation skills, and will need to contribute effectively in a team environment.
- Candidates will be expected to take the lead in identifying project requirements, specifying and executing packages of work on-time.
Documents to be Carried for Rolls Royce Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions & Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Rolls Royce Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (19.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Rolls Royce Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited this hiring for which position ?
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited hiring candidates for Mechanical Technology (Stress) Engineer position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Rolls Royce Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech (Aero, Mech) Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 2 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Rolls Royce Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires
|Synopsys Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|Engagedly Off Campus Recruitment||Engineer – QA||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|Allerin Tech Off Campus Recruitment||Associate Software Engineer – Entry Level||
|Postman Off Campus Recruitment||Sales Support Associate||
|Data Patterns Freshers Recruitment||Technician Trainee – PCB Assembly||
ITI – Electronic Mechanic / Electrician
|Marriott Off Campus Recruitment||Engineering Associat||
|Silicon labs Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|NatWest Group Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech