Radical Technologies Off Campus Drive 2021 | Radical Technologies has recruit BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for Technical Support - AWS | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Radical Technologies Off Campus Drive 2021 : Radical Technologies has just announced new job vacancies for Technical Support - AWS position. Who can completed in BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech and interested candidates can apply online to fill the vacancies for Technical Support - AWS posts in this announcement. Those who are waiting for a private sector job like Radical Technologies should take this good opportunity. Further details like qualification, skills, job description, selection process. Apply link and apply procedure for this job are given in detail below. Visit our Today job (08.12.2021) page to find today's government and private jobs. Click on the link below to join our WhatsApp and Telegram Group to find out more job information
||Organization Name||Radical Technologies|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Technical Support - AWS|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Pune, Hyderabad ,|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Radical Technologies
Radical Technologies : Radical technologies is a recognized leader in training of Administrative and Software Development courses since 1995 to empower IT individuals with competitive advantage for exploiting untapped jobs in IT sectors. Radical technologies dedicates itself to simply the technology trends with its great R&D Dvision which lets students stay focused on the new cutting edge technologies.
Detailed Job Description For Radical Technologies Off Campus Drive 2021
- Work as L1 resource in AWS and Azure Cloud infrastructure and system administration team providing technical support and resolving issues
- Monitoring of cloud instances performance
- Good knowledge of AWS services in Compute, Storage, Networking, Infrastructure as a code, Serverless computing, IAM.
- Good knowledge of AWS services in Compute – EC2, AWS VPC, AWS VPN, AWS Backup, AWS Security, AWS CloudWatch, S3, S3 Backup and SSO
- Installing, configuring, and supporting primarily Windows and Linux Servers on IaaS
- Responsible for Linux and windows server installation, maintenance, monitoring & patching.
- Monitoring of cloud instances performance
- Communicate with peers and managers regarding system issues & participate in 24×7 on- call.
- Work in coordination with other internal teams to ensure the infrastructure fully and effectively Providing supports
- Collaborative, team focused with working experience in a 24/7 up time environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must
- Good understanding on windows server architecture and hands on experience in server administration and tools
- Install, configure and troubleshooting experience on multi node Windows systems
- Installing and managing the File and Print servers
- Support Hardware problems in co-ordination with Vendors
- Daily Health checks, Planning and implementing fixes / Patches
- Act on Day to Day House Keeping tasks by using tools & scripts
- Create regular reports for Management requirements
Planned Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Required to support migration projects of Global IT Infrastructure (24×7) and services
- Incident resolution using SOP and required to prepare WI
- Timely acknowledgement, ticket update, notification and tracking of the incidents including the critical incidents
- Demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines while still maintaining high quality standards.
- Experience in Remote support and troubleshooting skills.
- Understanding of Basics Hardware accessories / devices and peripherals
- Willing to work 24×7 rotating shifts including night shifts (Compulsory)
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Radical Technologies Off Campus Drive 2021
- A Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology
- AWS Cloud certification (Compulsory)
- Excellent skills in MS office for Infrastructure Landscape.
- Good Communication, reporting and presentation skills.
- Good to have Migration knowledge of IT Infrastructure projects
How To Apply For Radical Technologies Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (08.12.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Radical Technologies Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Radical Technologies this hiring for which position ?
Radical Technologies hiring candidates for Technical Support - AWS position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Radical Technologies Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 2 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Radical Technologies Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Pune, Hyderabad ,
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires