QuEST Global – QuEST Global Off Campus Drive recently announce to hire candidates for Trainee Engineer role. Therefore, eligible and interested utilize this recruitment. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.Join WhatsApp Group
About QuEST Global Off Campus Drive
Quest Global brings deep industry knowledge and digital expertise to deliver E2E global product engineering services. We bring together technologies and industries alongside the contributions of diverse individuals and their areas of expertise to solve problems better, faster.
Details for QuEST Global :
Organization : QuEST Global Off Campus Drive
Job Category : Private jobs
Job Role : Trainee Engineer
Qualification : B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech
Experience : Freshers
Apply Mode : Online
Job Location : Bangalore Hyderabad
Salary : Rs. 3.25 – 4.50 LPA
Organization website : https://www.quest-global.com/
Detailed Job Description :
Job Role 1: Trainee Engineer
- Position: Trainee Engineer
- Degree: B.Tech
- Job Location: Hyderabad
- Streams: Electrical & Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics & Communication, Chemical Engineering, Instrumentation & Controls
- Controls domain knowledge about process control, feedback controls, analog/digital, linear/non-linear control systems, system stability analysis using various methods like Bode plots, Nyquist plots etc.
- Knowledge about Model Based / Model Predictive Control or other advanced control strategies is a plus.
- Knowledge about mathematical modelling of first/second order systems
- Operational knowledge of Thermal/Gas power plants and various equipment, such as generators, motors, pumps etc.
- Knowledge about Gas Turbine working principle
- Working knowledge of dynamic simulation packages such as MATLAB / Simulink.
- Ladder logic programming knowledge
- Understanding of working principles of various instrumentations used in power plant.
Job Role 2: Trainee Engineer (B. Tech) / Engineer (M. Tech)
- Position: Trainee Engineer (B. Tech) / Engineer (M. Tech)
- Degree: B.Tech / M.Tech (Power System)
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Streams: B.E / B. Tech: Electrical & Electronics, Electrical Engineering M.E / M. Tech: Power Systems
- Ensure functionality, safety and integrity of the electrical designs and compliance with appropriate codes from various regulatory bodies and best design practices (IEC, NEC, ATEX)
- Preparation of technical specifications for procurement of the range of electrical equipment and materials
- Evaluating, review technology and companies for Approved Vendor List inclusion
- Basic knowledge of overall 400kV substation, HVDC system (LCC/VSC/SVC) including control and protection system will be added advantage
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Cut-Off Criteria: Minimum 60% throughout academics
- Backlogs: No standing arrears/backlogs during the selection process
- Year of Graduation: 2021 / 2022 / 2023
- B.E / B. Tech – 3.25 LPA (3 LPA fixed + 25k retention bonus payable post completion of one year)
- M.E / M. Tech – 4.50 LPA
- Service Agreement/ Bond: 2 years
Selection Process: Resume Shortlisting + Online Assessment + Technical Interview + HR Interview (Shortlisting at all stages)
P.S: Candidates should have their original Graduation Marksheet & Provisional Degree Certificates before getting onboarded
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link ( QuEST Global ) - Double Click to apply
Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Continue to follow Exammain.com to know future most recent Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials and a lot more updates immediately.
QuEST Global - FAQs
Q1.How to apply QuEST Global?
To apply, you have to Click above apply link
Q2.What is the QuEST Global Off Campus Drive Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.