Qubole Off Campus Drive 2020 | DevOps Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Apply Online @ Official Site www.qubole.com
Company Profile : Qubole Software India Pvt Ltd
Qubole revolutionizes how companies access insights from their data. Our cloud-native big data platform enables companies to exponentially activate petabytes of data faster for everyone and any use case. Qubole delivers the freedom of choice to our users: customers can use any engine, any tool, and any cloud. We help our customers process an exabyte of data every month, enabling them to focus on their data — not their data platform.
||Company Name||Qubole Software India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Member Technical Staff - DevOps|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||, Bangalore|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Member Technical Staff - DevOps includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.10.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Eligibility Criteria For Qubole Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification : BE / B.Tech
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019 / 2020 graduates
Job Description For Qubole Jobs 2020 :
- Develop/Improve tools to automate the deployment, administration, and monitoring of a large-scale web service on AWS cloud
- Work with development teams to harden, enhance, document, establish process and generally improve the operability and supportability of our systems
- Assist in the configuration/build-out of new deployments to facilitate our constant growth
- Troubleshoot and resolve live production issues by analyzing logs from different sources
- Develop software/processes for better utilization of underlying cloud resources
- Work with Security Managers to establish and document security controls and procedures
Skills Required For Qubole Jobs 2020 :
- Strong system administration background for Linux based systems
- Operational expertise around deploying and managing components like MySQL, Nginx, ElasticSearch, Java Applications, RoR, Load Balancers, Graphana, RabibitMQ.
- Comfortable with networking fundamentals like Firewalls, Subnetting, Route tables etc
- Experience working with config and deploy management tool like Chef or Puppet.
- Comfortable in scripting languages like Python, Ruby and Bash
- Knowledge of AWS – VPCs, IAM users/roles
- Excellent communication and strong application level troubleshooting and problem solving skills
Documents to be Carried for Qubole Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Qubole Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
[[ Register Here ]]
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.