PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2022 | PowerSchool has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Associate Technical Support Engineer | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2022 : PowerSchool has just announced new job vacancies for Associate Technical Support Engineer position. Who can completed in BE, B.Tech and interested candidates can apply online to fill the vacancies for Associate Technical Support Engineer posts in this announcement. Those who are waiting for a private sector job like PowerSchool should take this good opportunity. Further details like qualification, skills, job description, selection process. Apply link and apply procedure for this job are given in detail below. Visit our Today job (25.01.2022) page to find today's government and private jobs. Click on the link below to join our WhatsApp and Telegram Group to find out more job information
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Technical Support Engineer|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 years|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
PowerSchool : At PowerSchool, we believe in the simple truth that every student deserves the best opportunities in life. That’s why our mission is to power the education ecosystem with unified technology that helps educators and students realize their potential, in their way. From the front office to the classroom to the home, PowerSchool helps schools and districts efficiently manage instruction, learning, grading, attendance, assessment, analytics, state reporting, special education, student registration, talent, finance, and HR. Today, we’re proud to be the leading provider of K-12 education application technology supporting over 45 million students in over 80 countries.
Detailed Job Description For PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2022
This position, under the general direction of both the supervisor and manager, provides technical support for our award-winning K- 12 software systems. This position provides world class solutions-oriented technical support with a strong focus on customer service that is designed to maximum customer satisfaction. This position requires the employee to become proficient with all aspects of the application software functionality in order to accurately analyze, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve software or system related issues. This position will interact with customers via telephone and written internet based communication.
- Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Answers, evaluates and prioritizes incoming telephone, email and chat-based requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking and other computer-related technologies
- Recognizes problems, conducts research, provides resolutions and follows up with customers as needed, escalating more complex cases to the appropriate team
- Logs and tracks calls using problem management database and maintains history records and related problem documentation
- Prepares standard statistical reports, such as help desk incident reports
- Consults with programmers to explain software errors or to recommend changes to programs
- May test software and hardware to evaluate ease of use and whether product will aid user in performing work
- All other duties as assigned
Job Qualification and Skills Required For PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2022
- 0-2 years’ prior experience in a technical support role
- Hands on Experience in SQL Database (MS SQL) is preferred
- Experience with ETL is preferred
- Acqa data studio knowledge for MS SQL is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Prior CRM experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to handle a heavy workload and multiple projects with frequent interruptions and schedule changes
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
How To Apply For PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2022
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (25.01.2022)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ PowerSchool this hiring for which position ?
PowerSchool hiring candidates for Associate Technical Support Engineer position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
BE, B.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 2 years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires