PepsiCo Recruitment 2020 | Associate Manager | BBA / BBM / MBA – Freshers / Experienced | Hyderabad , Telangana | Apply Online @ Official Website
PepsiCo Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : PepsiCo company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus.The candidates who are completed in BBA/ BBM / MBA Eligible to apply. Here you can check PepsiCo Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
PepsiCo Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : PepsiCo – PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo has interests in the manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of grain-based snack foods, beverages, and other products. PepsiCo was formed in 1965 with the merger of the Pepsi-Cola Company and Frito-Lay, Inc.
PepsiCo has since expanded from its namesake product Pepsi to a broader range of food and beverage brands, the largest of which included an acquisition of Tropicana Products in 1998 and the Quaker Oats Company in 2001, which added the Gatorade brand to its portfolio.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Manager|
|Qualification||BBA / BBM / MBA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Manager includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.10.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Eligibility Criteria For PepsiCo Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BBA/ BBM / MBA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For PepsiCo Jobs 2020 :
- Delivery of presentation production support charter across sectors
- Provide support in creating, designing and formatting electronic presentations for Marketing
- Work with supervisor to map out plan of presentation production translating data into clear, compelling, highly accurate and visually attractive presentations.
- Make complicated topics clear through presentations that are easy to understand and visually pleasing to the eye.
- Work on the graphic design and copywriting to make presentations useful and eye-catching, including determining which framework to use to create effective slides, and how to make information engaging, informative, and compelling.
- Line Manager reporting
- Directly work with line manager to understand and prioritise individual agenda/workload
- Monitor and act upon regular feedback inputs from deliverables end-users
- Process management
- Input to and evolve communication processes (project planning, workflow monitoring, quality checks, on-going changes)
- Improve existing processes based on frequent end-user and feedback
- Capability development
- Develop internal knowledge of PepsiCo business, brands, ways of working and stakeholder requirements.
Skills Required For PepsiCo Jobs 2020 :
- Highly collaborative – works well with others, including Marketing services teams, internal marketing stakeholders and external suppliers, to deliver results
- Highly organized and responsive, with ability to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines
- Can synthesize multiple, disparate data sources and is an exceptional story-teller.
- High degree of familiarity with marketing industry data sources, including Nielsen/IRi (POS and HH panel), GlobalData, Kantar Worldpanel
- High degree of understanding of CPG industry business performance outputs and how to bring business performance insights to life visually
- Experience with presentation software like PowerPoint, Prezi, Corel, Photoshop, Adobe Premier, and Tableau, desired
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite, Windows OS, PC accessories, Email, Internet/Web search or equivalent products
- Ability to communicate fluently in an all-English business environment with a firm grasp of spelling and grammar
Documents to be Carried for PepsiCo Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For PepsiCo Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.