Paypal off campus Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech | Chennai – Apply Online
Paypal hiring freshers for the recruitment of Intern International in Bangalore. Candidates having BE/BTech are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
|Job Category||Private jobs Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various Check Official link|
|Experience Needed||2+ yrs|
|Job Location||, Chennai|
|Salary||Best in Industry Best in industry|
|Post released dete||Started|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.10.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
- Experience in large scale HADR Cloud-based systems
- Produce technical design specifications and guidance to the appropriate detail, acting as an advisor to a zone and/or multiple charters
- Own technical approach to solving problems, tech backlog for your zone
- Produce documentation proving the value of proposed solutions and providing paths to implementation
- Define architecture for the platform/product, build and update the roadmap to achieve this architecture.
- Exhibits mastery of a few functional zones and multiple pieces of the application
- Provide a vision of the core framework of technology services and the components for your product which enable reuse by the technology teams
- Build vs. Buy vs. Adopt: Cultivate awareness and opportunities for new & existing open source technologies; understand where & how to leverage them, or when its more appropriate to build from scratch.
- Use techniques such as prototype (e.g. 4+1 architecture) and analytics to demonstrate value of solutions
- 2+ years of solid experience in all facets of SDLC, primarily with object-oriented languages such as JAVA/J2EE
- Extensive experience in designing, documenting, and implementing advanced software processes and process improvement tools.
- Strong experience in applying advanced object-oriented design and development principles
- Hands on experience in developing data-driven applications using an industry standard RDBMS (Oracle, DB2, etc.), including strong data architecture
- Well versed with distributed computing technologies (Hadoop, spark), RESTful API and multi-threaded programming
- Familiar with Unix/Linux, SQL, NOSQL technologies
Nice to Have
- Experience in online payments and Regulatory domains is a plus
- Work with business users to define the key business requirements and translate them into process/technical solutions
- Ensure that the software system meets/adheres to relevant industry standards
- Formulate efficient tradeoffs between Requirements and a low Time-To-Production.
- Own and drive design, development and delivery of features.
- Prototype ideas quickly using cutting edge technologies.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Identify reusable components and have logical/physical separation to scale individually
- Prepare and review Design/Architectural changes to improve productivity and for better customer experience
- Engage in recruitment process to identify top talent
- Mentor and develop junior engineers