Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021 | High Court of Orrisa, Cuttack has announced 202 Vacancies for Assistant Section Officer Posts in , Odisha | Last Date to apply 20.03.2021 | www.jobvision.in
Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021 : High Court of Orrisa, Cuttack has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Assistant Section Officer posts. This notification was announced on 18.02.2021. Bachelor’s Degree candidates can apply for 202 vacancies in Odisha . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 20.03.2021 Candidate who seeks for High Court of Orrisa, Cuttack can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Assistant Section Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (02.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||High Court of Orrisa, Cuttack|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Assistant Section Officer|
|Total Vacancy||202 Post|
| ||Job Location||Odisha|
|Salary||Rs.35,400 to 1,12,400 (Per Month)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About High Court of Orrisa, Cuttack
High Court of Orrisa, Cuttack : The then Bengal Presidency was a vast province including present day Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, and West Bengal. It was difficult to administratively manage such a vast area, inhabited by people speaking in different languages and having different traditions.
Vacancy Details for Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021
Education Qualification and skill requirement for Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021
A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised university or such qualification equivalent thereto. He/she must have adequate knowledge of Computer Application.
Application fees and payment details for Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021
- Rs.500 for Gen/ OBC candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
Age limit should be 21 to 32 years.
- Upper Age Relaxation for SC/ST/SEBC & women- 05 years
- Upper Age Relaxation for PWDs- 10 years
- Upper Age Relaxation for persons with disabilities belonging to SC/ ST/ SEBC categories- 15 years
- Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen candidates for availing relaxation and reservation benefits will be as per government rules prescribed for the purpose.
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Selary Details : Rs.35,400 to 1,12,400 (Per Month)
The candidates will be paid with a scale of pay of Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400 with usual Dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
selection process :
The candidates will be selected for ASO posts through the following selection stages:
- Preliminary Examination/Test,
- Written Examination,
- Computer Application Test
- Viva-voce Test
Orissa High Court ASO Exam Pattern
i) Preliminary Examination
The Preliminary Test shall carry 150 marks in accordance with the Graduation Course on the subjects of General English, General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude. In such Preliminary Test, there shall be 150 numbers of Objective Type of Questions with Multiple Choice Answers. There will be a negative marking of 0.5 marks for each wrong answer.
ii) Written Examination
The Court shall call for the candidates for Written Examination, who have secured not less than 33% of marks in case of Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe candidates and 40% of marks in case of others in the Preliminary Examination
|3||General Awareness & Test of Reasoning||100||1 hour|
|Total Marks||300||5 hours|
iii) Computer Application Test
|2||Skill Test||50||30 minutes|
iv) Viva-Voce Test
The marks secured by the candidate(s) in the Viva-Voce Test shall be added to the marks obtained by him/her in the Written Examination so as to arrive at the total marks secured by him/her, and the names of the candidates shall be arranged in order of merit on the basis of such total marks.
For more details, refer to the notification pdf provided above
How to apply Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Section Officer posts through Online mode from 18.02.2021 to 20.03.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of High Court of Orrisa, Cuttack
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (02.08.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 18.02.2021
- Last date to apply : 20.03.2021
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021 ?
Bachelor’s Degree Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021 ?
High Court of Orrisa, Cuttack released 202 vacancies for Assistant Section Officer Posts
✅ How to apply for Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
Rs.500 for Gen/ OBC candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.35,400 to 1,12,400 (Per Month). Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Age limit should be 21 to 32 years. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Odisha
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 18.02.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
20.03.2021 is last date to apply for this post
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL) Recruitment||206||
10th Std, 12th Std, 8th Std 31.07.2021
|Border Security Force (BSF) Recruitment||110||
10thStd, 12thStd, DMLT, B.Sc.Nursing 26.07.2021
|ICAR – National Research Centre for Banana (NRCB) Recruitment||19||
B.Sc, M.Sc, B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech 08.07.2021 and 09.07.2021
|CSIR - Central Food Technological Research Institute Recruitment||12||
Any U.G Degree, 12thStd, Diploma 30.07.2021
|Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment||16||
MBBS, DNB, MS, MD, M.Ch, PG Diploma 12.07.2021
|KSSM - Kerala Social Security Mission Recruitment||12||
Masters Degree 14.07.2021
|NABARD Consultancy Services Recruitment||86||
Any U.G Degree, M.Sc 10.07.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online