NTT – NTT Off Campus Drive 2023 recently announce to hire candidates for Graduate Trainee Engineer role. Therefore, eligible and interested utilize this recruitment. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.Join WhatsApp Group
About NTT Off Campus Drive 2023
The Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation is a Japanese telecommunications holding company headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Details for NTT :
Organization : NTT Off Campus Drive 2023
Job Category : Private jobs
Job Role : Graduate Trainee Engineer
Qualification : Diploma or Bachelor’s degree
Experience : Fresher
Apply Mode : Online
Job Location : Mumbai
Salary : Not Mentioned
Organization website : https://www.global.ntt/
Detailed Job Description :
- Gain knowledge and experience in area of specialisation or function
- Acquire the relevant practical experience and knowledge of the service or solution offered by the specific area or function
- Provide general administrative to the specific area or function
- Coordinate meetings, logistics, filing and record keeping
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of reports and review system data for accuracy
- Identify errors or discrepancies they will investigate and correct or escalate them for resolution
- Provide support to clients in low complexity matters and maintain a log and/or list of all the queries
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant certification
- Relevant working experience is desirable but not essential
- Some experience dealing with internal and external stakeholders
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link ( NTT ) - Double Click to apply
Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Continue to follow Exammain.com to know future most recent Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials and a lot more updates immediately.
NTT - FAQs
Q1.How to apply NTT?
To apply, you have to Click above apply link
Q2.What is the NTT Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.