Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 | CMP & Paramedical Posts | Total Vacancies 128 | Interview date 01.07.2020 to 08.07.2020 | Northern Railway Paramedical Notification @ www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in
Northern Railway Recruitment 2020: Northern Railway is going to conduct the Walk-in-interview for engagement of 128 candidates for COVID Isolation Ward in Northern Railway Central Hospital New Delhi on contract basis and these aspirants will be recruited for CMP Specialist, CMP (GDMO), Nurse, Multipurpose Hospital Assistant, Housekeeping Assistant & Hospital Assistant posts. According to the Northern Railway Recruitment notification [No. 752E/Contract/COVID/NRCH/2020], walk in interview will be held from 01.07.2020 to 08.07.2020. Aspirants who are searching Railway jobs can use this Northern Railway Paramedical Staff Vacancies.
Engagement of Doctors, Para medical & supporting staff would be on contract basis initially for a period of three months. Selection will be based on Document verification, Walk-in/ Online/ Interview & Medical Examination. Selected candidates will be appointed at Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Northern railway Notification & RRC NR Recruitment application form is available @ nr.indianrailways.gov.in. More details of Northern Railway vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About RRC Northern Railway (NR)
Indian Railways is a state-owned railway company. It is one of the largest employer in the world with its count of employees and the area covered by across India. There are openings in various categories, Indian Railways Hiring many people to fill the vacancies in each categories from different state. The head office of the company is located at Delhi. The Ministry of Railways, Undertaking by Government of India and operates the complete network of Railways in India. This is the third largest railway network and being with highest railway junction in the world. The different zones in Indian Railway are again split in to divisions that being takes the control of corresponding railways stations arrival under the divisions.
|Organization Name||Northern Railway|
|Job Category||Central Govt / Railway Jobs|
|Job Role||CMP Specialist, CMP (GDMO), Nurse, Multipurpose Hospital Assistant, Housekeeping Assistant & Hospital Assistant|
|Qualification||MBBS Degree/ Post Graduate Medical Degree/ Diploma / B.Sc. Nursing||Total Vacancy||128|
| ||Job Location||Basant Lane , New Delhi|
|Salary||Rs.18000 - Rs.95000|
|Starting Date||Walk in Interview|
|Last Date||Walk in Interview @ 01.07.2020 to 08.07.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of CMP Specialist, CMP (GDMO), Nurse, Multipurpose Hospital Assistant, Housekeeping Assistant & Hospital Assistant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (28.10.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
RRC Northern Railway Jobs 2020 Vacancy Details :
- As per the notification, overall 128 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Multipurpose Hospital Assistant||30||Rs.18000|
Eligibility Criteria for Northern Railway CMP & Paramedical Staff Vacancies
Educational Qualification :
- CMP Specialist: MBBS Degree.
- CMP (GDMO): MBBS Degree/ Post Graduate Medical Degree/Diploma in concerned subject.
- Nurse: B.Sc. Nursing or Certificate as Registered Nurse/ GNM.
- Multipurpose Hospital, Assistant Housekeeping Assistant & Hospital Assistant: 10th Std or equivalent.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Selection will be based on Document verification , Walk-in/ Online/ Interview & Medical Examination.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
How to apply Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website nr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click “News & Recruitment Info” find the advertisement “752E CMP/CORP/GAZ/CH/20”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
How to fill up RRC NR Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from NR Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
Important Dates :
Official Notification & Application form :
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online