North Central Railway Recruitment 2020 | Act Apprentice 196 Openings for 10th, 12th, ITI | last date to apply : 15.07.2020 | Apply online @ Official Website
North Central Railway has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of 196, Apprentice. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization Name||North Central Railway|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs | Central Govt. jobs|
|Job Role||Act Apprentice|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, ITI||Total Vacancy||196|
| ||Job Location||Jhansi , Uttar Pradesh , Jhansi|
|Salary||Refer Official Site|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Act Apprentice includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (19.10.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
NCR Apprentice 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 196 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Trade wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for North Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy
- Aspirants should pass 10th Std & ITI in relevant trade from recognized board or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be minimum 15 years and maximum 24 years.
- NCR Apprentice selection may be based on merit list.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.170 for all candidates and Rs.70 for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women aspirants.
- You should make only online payment.
How to apply North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website mponline.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Click here for notification / manual for Apprentice recruitment under Wagon Repair Workshop, Jhansi (UP)“, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up NCR Apprentice Jobs Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.06.2020 to 15.07.2020
Important Dates to Apply :
Official Notification & Apply Link :
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online