Nearpe Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Apply Online @ Official Website
Nearpe Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers , Eligibility , Salary , Skills, Selection Process: Nearpe company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Nearpe address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Nearpe Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Nearpe – Nearpe is a Cash collection payment gateway for online retail payments. Any Company, offering products and services digitally can integrate Nearpe to target users in remotest part of India. We have established a network of retailers in every 500 meter of India, which offer cash collection/refund processing services to online clients along with directly distributing products.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Experience Needed||1 – 3 Years|
|Job Location||, Noida|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.10.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Eligibility Criteria For Nearpe Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2017/2018 graduates
Job Description For Nearpe Jobs 2020 :
- Design and build highly scalable java based transactional web applications.
- End to end responsibility of delivery of requirements within timeframe
- Direct interaction with internal and external clients to understand requirements and for integration purpose
- Write clean, maintainable code with best standard practices.
- Participate in all phases of development including requirement gathering, development and deployment.
- Independently design code and test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver complex projects or changes
Skills Required For Nearpe Jobs 2020 :
- Excellent Command over JAVA, DS, Algorithms, Postgres or similar RDBMS.
- Knowledge of full-stack development including Front end or Android native development is plus (not mandatory though)
- Acute sense of customer behaviour, satisfaction and product development is required.
- At least 1 year of hardcore development experience with product companies along with managing small team.
- Self-starter and able to work in a fast-paced and start-up environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal communication skills
Documents to be Carried for Nearpe Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Nearpe Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
[[ Register Here ]]
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.