- 1 Natwest Group Careers – Natwest Group recently announce to hire candidates for Software Engineer, Associate role
- 2 About Natwest Group
- 3 Details for Natwest Group Careers :
Natwest Group Careers – Natwest Group recently announce to hire candidates for Software Engineer, Associate role
Natwest Group Careers – Natwest Group recently announce to hire candidates for Software Engineer, Associate role. Therefore, eligible and interested utilize this recruitment. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.Join WhatsApp Group
About Natwest Group
As one of the leading supporters of UK business, we’re prioritising enterprise as a force of change. We’re focusing on the people and communities who have traditionally faced the highest barriers to entry and figuring out ways to remove these.
Details for Natwest Group Careers :
Organization : Natwest Group
Job Category : Private jobs
Job Role : Software Engineer, Associate
Qualification : BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
Experience : Freshers
Apply Mode : Online
Job Location : Bengaluru Karnataka
Salary : Not Mentioned
Organization website : https://www.natwestgroup.com/
Detailed Job Description :
In your new role, you’ll engineer and maintain innovative, customer-centric, high-performance, secure and robust solutions.
You’ll be working within a feature team and using your extensive experience to engineer software, scripts and tools that are often complex, as well as liaising with other engineers, architects and business analysts across the platform.
You’ll also be :
- Producing complex and critical software rapidly and of high-quality which adds value to the business
- Working in permanent teams on the full life cycle, from initial development, through enhancement and maintenance to replacement or decommissioning
- Collaborating to optimise our software engineering capability
- Designing, producing, testing and implementing our working code
- Working across the life cycle, from requirements analysis and design, through coding to testing, deployment and operations
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
You’ll need a background in software engineering, software design, architecture, and an understanding of how your area of expertise supports our customers.
We’ll expect you to have good coding skills in big data technologies, including PySpark, Python, Scala, Unix and SQL. You’ll also have AWS services experience, including EMR, Glue, Lambda and Airflow.
You’ll also need:
- Experience of working with code repositories, bug tracking tools and wikis
- Coding experience in multiple programming languages
- Experience of DevOps and an understanding of Agile methodologies
- A background in solving highly complex, analytical and numerical problems
- Experience of application design, problem solving, investigation, analysis, design, solutioning, debugging and performance tuning+
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link ( Natwest Group Careers ) - Double Click to apply
Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Continue to follow Exammain.com to know future most recent Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials and a lot more updates immediately.
Natwest Group Careers - FAQs
Q1.How to apply Natwest Group Careers?
To apply, you have to Click above apply link
Q2.What is the Natwest Group Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.