MOHFW – Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2020 | Teaching Specialist & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 67 | Last Date Within 45 days | MOHFW Recruitment Notification @ www.main.mohfw.gov.in
MOHFW Recruitment 2020: The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare has decided to appoint officers in various sub-cadres of Central Health Service namely General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO), Teaching, Non-Teaching and Public Health on deputation basis. It invites application from officers who hold analogous posts to fill up 67 vacancies and sub cadre wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking Central Government Jobs can use this MOHFW Jobs Opportunity. Eligible aspirants should send the filled application form to given address Within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
Applicants should possess MBBS Degree/ PG degree on concerned discipline and must hold analogous posts on regular basis. Age limit should be 40 years. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. MOHFW Recruitment notification & Ministry of Health & Family Welfare application form is available @ www.main.mohfw.gov.in. More details of MOFHW vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Ministry of Health & Family Welfare|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||GDMO, Teaching Specialist, Non-Teaching Specialist , Public Health|
|Qualification||MBBS Degree/ PG degree||Total Vacancy||67|
| ||Job Location||, Across India|
|Last Date||Within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News ( 05-08-2020 )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of GDMO, Teaching Specialist, Non-Teaching Specialist , Public Health includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
MOHFW Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 67 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Sub Cadre||No of Vacancy|
|GDMO Sub Cadre||31|
|Teaching Specialist Sub Cadre||09|
|Non-Teaching Specialist Sub Cadre||23|
|Public Health Sub Cadre||04|
Eligibility Criteria for MOHFW GDMO, Teaching Specialist & Other Posts
- Applicants should possess MBBS Degree/ PG degree on concerned discipline.
- Officers must hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should not exceed 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address : The Under Secretary (CHS-V), Room No. 752, A-wing, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi 110 011
How to apply Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Jobs 2020
- Go to official website main.mohfw.gov.in.
- Click “Vacancy” find the advertisement “Vacancy Circular for various post under CHS on Deputation/Short term contract basis”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up MOHFW Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from MOHFW Advertisement.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
Important Dates :
Official Notification & Application form :
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL) Recruitment||206||
10th Std, 12th Std, 8th Std 31.07.2021
|Border Security Force (BSF) Recruitment||110||
10thStd, 12thStd, DMLT, B.Sc.Nursing 26.07.2021
|ICAR – National Research Centre for Banana (NRCB) Recruitment||19||
B.Sc, M.Sc, B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech 08.07.2021 and 09.07.2021
|CSIR - Central Food Technological Research Institute Recruitment||12||
Any U.G Degree, 12thStd, Diploma 30.07.2021
|Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment||16||
MBBS, DNB, MS, MD, M.Ch, PG Diploma 12.07.2021
|KSSM - Kerala Social Security Mission Recruitment||12||
Masters Degree 14.07.2021
|NABARD Consultancy Services Recruitment||86||
Any U.G Degree, M.Sc 10.07.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online