Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2021 | Microsoft India has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Support Engineer | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2021 : Microsoft India has just announced new job vacancies for Support Engineer position. Who can completed in BE, B.Tech and interested candidates can apply online to fill the vacancies for Support Engineer posts in this announcement. Those who are waiting for a private sector job like Microsoft India should take this good opportunity. Further details like qualification, skills, job description, selection process. Apply link and apply procedure for this job are given in detail below. Visit our Today job (19.10.2021) page to find today's government and private jobs. Click on the link below to join our WhatsApp and Telegram Group to find out more job information
||Organization Name||Microsoft India|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Support Engineer|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Microsoft India
Microsoft India : Microsoft is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet line-up.
Detailed Job Description For Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2021
Support Engineers (SE) serve as frontline technical resources for Microsoft customers and partners via phone, email or web. They deliver unique value by collaboratively and reactively solving customer problems, providing proactive support advice, contributing to product quality and enhancements and creating self-help assets to broadly reach more customers. You will be part of a team responsible for providing an outstanding technical support experience to our business customers. From problem identification to full resolution, you will own and manage the customer experience over the phone and Web. When needed, you will collaborate with others to engage subject matter experts, Engineering (Product Groups) or Management. Your day to day job will be about providing both technical expertise (either on your own or by involving your colleagues) and about being an excellent communicator and a service oriented professional. You will be given the opportunity to become a subject matter expert in one or more areas and receive guidance and mentorship from your colleagues.
- Responsible for the customer support experience with Microsoft
- Own, troubleshoot and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams (e.g. swarming)
- Identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically)
- Create and maintain incident management requests to product group/engineering group
- Contribute to case deflection initiatives, automation and other digital self-help assets to improve customer/ engineer experience
- Provide ramp activities, knowledge sharing, technical coaching and mentoring
- Drive technical collaboration & engagement outside of CSS (Product Engineering teams/ Services/ Support/ Regions)
- Lead or participate in building communities with peer delivery roles; may be workload or specialty specific
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2021
English Language : fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
- Knowledge in Linux / OSS Administration
- Knowledge of container technology and fluency in Kubernetes
Linux / OSS
- Familiarity with one, or more, shell environments (BASH, sh, tcsh, ksh, etc.)
- Experience with Linux script-based development environments and tools (PERL, Python, Ruby, PhP, etc.)
- Experience in Core Linux administration (boot process, file systems, network device and protocol configuration)
- Familiarity of Docker/Container/AKS
- Expertise in managing cluster environment (SUSE, RedHat, Veritas)
- Familiarity with core OS services such as: SSH, telnet, FTP, NFS, DNS, DHCP, Samba, LDAP
- Experience in one or more of these areas desirable
- Knowledge of LDAP, Security and OS Internals concepts
- Understanding of Virtualization concepts and virtual system administration (Hyper-V, VMWare, Xen configuration and administration)
- Preferred knowledge of Cloud
- Understanding of the OSI model and related concepts
- Knowledge of networking concepts including VIPs, NAT, DNS
- Knowledge of container specific networking concepts such as CNI
- Knowledge of networking tools (ping, tracert, tracemon, tcpdump, etc.)
- Understanding of load balancing, geo-redundancy, CDN and VPN technologies preferred
- Understanding of the OSI model and related concepts
- Microsoft Azure Platform (Preferred)
- Microsoft Azure architecture and its components (Fabric, Compute, Storage)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Platform services
- Azure Platform development and deployment concepts
- Familiarity with development: tools, language, process, methods, troubleshooting
How To Apply For Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (19.10.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Microsoft India this hiring for which position ?
Microsoft India hiring candidates for Support Engineer position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 1 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Hyderabad , Telangana
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires