Microsoft – Microsoft Freshers Internship 2023 recently announce to hire candidates for Data Analytics Internship role. Therefore, eligible and interested utilize this recruitment. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.Join WhatsApp Group
About Microsoft Freshers Internship 2023
Microsoft is the largest vendor of computer software in the world. It is also a leading provider of cloud computing services, video games, computer and gaming hardware, search and other online services. Microsoft's corporate headquarters is located in Redmond, Wash., and it has offices in more than 60 countries.
Details for Microsoft :
Organization : Microsoft Freshers Internship 2023
Job Category : Private jobs
Job Role : Data Analytics Internship
Qualification : Degree
Experience : Freshers
Apply Mode : Online
Job Location : Hyderabad Telangana
Salary : Not Mentioned
Organization website : https://www.microsoft.com
Detailed Job Description :
- Come build community, explore your passions and do your best work at Microsoft with thousands of University graduates from every corner of the world. This opportunity will allow you to bring your aspirations, talent, potential—and excitement for the journey ahead
- We are looking for a Junior Data Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing data, developing insightful reports and dashboards, and interpreting data through historical trends and patterns.
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of mathematical and statistical concepts, and should have the ability to interpret data through historical trends and patterns to perform analysis. The candidate should also have the ability to build Power BI visualizations to develop insightful reports and dashboards.
- At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passions and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology.
- Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others, and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Analytics, Data Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Economics or related field.
- Assist in collecting, cleaning, and transforming data from various sources
- Perform data analysis using mathematical and statistical methods and tools
- Support in building Power BI visualizations to present data insights and recommendations
- Utilize MS Excel for data manipulation, basic analysis, and reporting tasks
- Write and execute data queries using SQL, Azure Synapse Analytics, Databricks or other data analysis programming languages.
- Document data processes, findings, and solutions
- Communicate data analysis results and recommendations to stakeholders
- Collaborate with other data analysts and team members on data projects
- Learn and apply new data technologies and best practices.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link ( Microsoft ) - Double Click to apply
Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Continue to follow Exammain.com to know future most recent Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials and a lot more updates immediately.
Microsoft - FAQs
Q1.How to apply Microsoft?
To apply, you have to Click above apply link
Q2.What is the Microsoft Freshers Internship 2023 Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.