- 1 Details for Madras University Recruitment 2023 :
- 2 Madras University University Research Fellowship Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
- 2.0.1 Madras University Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details :
- 2.0.2 Madras University Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification :
- 2.0.3 Madras University Recruitment 2023 Age limit :
- 2.0.4 Madras University Recruitment 2023 Application fees :
- 2.0.5 Madras University Recruitment 2023 Selary Details :
- 2.0.6 Madras University Recruitment 2023 selection process :
- 2.0.7 Madras University Recruitment 2023 Apply Mode :
- 3 How to apply Madras University Recruitment 2023:
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions for Madras University Recruitment 2023
The Madras University (Madras University) has announced the University Research Fellowship Notification. This Madras University Recruitment 2023 job notification will be held to select eligible candidates for a total of 54 vacancies. Only those candidates who have completed Master’s Degree from a recognized board are eligible to apply for this University Research Fellowship posts. candidates should send their applications by post (offline) to the postal address mentioned in the Madras University University Research Fellowship Recruitment official notification by 17-11-2023.Join WhatsApp Group
About Madras University :
The University of Madras is a public state university in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Established in 1857, it is one of the oldest and among the most prominent universities in India, incorporated by an act of the Legislative Council of India under the British government
Details for Madras University Recruitment 2023 :
Organization : Madras University
Job Category : State Govt jobs
Job Role : University Research Fellowship
Qualification : Master’s Degree
Total Vacancy : 54
Salary : Rs. 5,000 – 7,000/- Per Month
Job Location : Chennai , TamilNadu
Apply Mode : Offline (Postal)
Starting Date : 08-11-2023
Last Date : 17-11-2023
Organization website : https://www.unom.ac.in/
Madras University University Research Fellowship Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The Madras University University Research Fellowship post is requires specific educational qualifications, age limit, and other criteria as outlined in the official notification. It is essential to read and understand the official notification before applying for the post. The notification includes information on the selection process, salary details, application fees, application process, and Apply Details.
Madras University Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details :
Madras University has announced 54 Job vacancies for University Research Fellowship posts. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|SI No||Department||No. of Posts|
|1.||Adult & Cont. Education||01|
|2.||Ancient His & Archaeology||02|
|3.||Anna Centre for Public Affairs||02|
|7.||Defence & Str. Studies||02|
|8.||Dr. Ambedkar Chair in Economics||01|
|15.||Library & inf. Science||01|
|18.||Politics & Public Administration||02|
|21.||UGC-Centre for South & SEAS||01|
|22.||Institute of Distance Education||01|
|23.||Physical Education and Sports||01|
|7.||JBAS Centre Islamic studies||01|
|8.||Pharmacology & E.T||01|
Madras University Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification :
- Candidates shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale.
- Master’s Degree in the faculties of Arts, Sciences, Fine Arts, Languages, Commerce, Education, Management Science of this University or equivalent thereto.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/Differently-Abled or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
Madras University Recruitment 2023 Age limit :
- Refer official notification
Madras University Recruitment 2023 Application fees :
- For All Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
Madras University Recruitment 2023 Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- University Research Fellowship - Rs. 5,000 – 7,000/- Per Month
Fellowship: Rs.7,000/- per month and Rs.5000/- per annum as Contingency grant
Madras University Recruitment 2023 selection process :
Madras University Recruitment 2023 Apply Mode :
- Applications via Offline (Postal) mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Address available below
How to apply Madras University Recruitment 2023:
To apply for the Madras University for University Research Fellowship Posts, eligible and interested candidates can submit their application by post (offline) from 08-11-2023 to 17-11-2023. The steps to apply are:
- Go to the Madras University official website
- Click on the "Recruitment" tab
- Find and click on the "Adverticement" link
- Read the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully
- Take a printout of the official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Attach necessary documents required and self-attest them
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in the notification by post
|Refer Offcial Notification|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download Madras University Recruitment 2023 Official Notification PDF
Application Form :
👉 Double click Below button to Download Madras University Recruitment 2023 Application form
Download Apply Form
Frequently Asked Questions for Madras University Recruitment 2023
Q1: What is the minimum age requirement for the Madras University Recruitment 2023?
Answer: The minimum age requirement for the Madras University Recruitment 2023 is .
Q2: What is the selection process for the Madras University Recruitment 2023?
Answer: The selection process for the Madras University Recruitment 2023 includes a .
Q3: What is the mode of application for Madras University Recruitment 2023?
Answer: The mode of application for Madras University Recruitment 2023 is Offline.
Q4: What is the deadline to submit the Madras University Recruitment 2023 Application Form?
Answer: The deadline to submit the Madras University Recruitment 2023 Application Form is 17-11-2023.