Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | Madras High Court has announced 3557 Vacancies for Office Assistant, Night Watchman, Sweeper, Gardener, Sanitary Worker, Attender, Watchman Posts in Chennai , Tamil nadu | Last Date to apply 09.07.2021 | www.jobvision.in
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 : Madras High Court has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Office Assistant, Night Watchman, Sweeper, Gardener, Sanitary Worker, Attender, Watchman posts. This notification was announced on 18.04.2021. 8thStd, Able to Read and Write Tamil candidates can apply for 3557 vacancies in Chennai Tamil nadu . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 09.07.2021 Candidate who seeks for Madras High Court can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Office Assistant, Night Watchman, Sweeper, Gardener, Sanitary Worker, Attender, Watchman includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (25.07.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||Madras High Court|
|Job Category||State Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Office Assistant, Night Watchman, Sweeper, Gardener, Sanitary Worker, Attender, Watchman|
|Qualification||8thStd, Able to Read and Write Tamil|
|Total Vacancy||3557 Post|
| ||Job Location||Chennai Tamil nadu|
|Salary||Rs.15,700 to 50,000 (per month)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Madras High Court
Madras High Court : The Madras High Court is the second oldest High Court of India after the Calcutta High Court in Kolkata . It is located in Chennai , Tamil Nadu . The court is one of the three High Courts in India established in the three Presidency Towns of Madras , Bombay and Calcutta by letters patent granted by Queen Victoria , bearing date 26 June 1862. It exercises original jurisdiction over the city of Chennai and appellate jurisdiction over the entire state of Tamil Nadu and Union territory of Puducherry , as well as extraordinary original jurisdiction, civil and criminal, under the letters patent and special original jurisdiction for the issue of writs under the Constitution of India
Vacancy Details for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
|Name of Post||Total no of Vacancy|
|Night watchman cum Masalchi||108|
|Waterman & Waterwomen||01|
|Office cum Full time watchman||01|
|Watchman cum Masalchi||15|
|Sweeper cum Cleaner||18|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
- Applicants must hold 8th (VIII) Standard or any other discipline from recognized School.
- Candidates must able to ride a bicycle.
- Also must able to read and write tamil language.
|Office Assistant||8th Pass|
|Office Assistant cum Watchman||8th Pass|
|Copyist Attender||8th Pass|
|Sanitary Worker||Able to Read & Write in Tamil|
|Scavenger||Able to Read & Write in Tamil|
|Scavenger/Sweeper||Able to Read & Write in Tamil|
|Scavenger or Sanitary Worker||Able to Read & Write in Tamil|
|Gardener||Able to Read & Write in Tamil|
|Watchman||Able to Read & Write in Tamil|
|Night Watchman||Able to Read & Write in Tamil|
|Night Watchman cum Masalchi||Able to Read & Write in Tamil|
|Watchman cum Masalchi||Able to Read & Write in Tamil|
|Sweeper||Able to Read & Write in Tamil|
|Waterman/woman||Able to Read & Write in Tamil|
|Masalchi||Able to Read & Write in Tamil|
Application fees and payment details for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
- Rs.500 for BC/BCM/MBC&DC/Others/UR candidates and no fee for SC/ ST / PWD/ Widow candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Contenders have to make the payment through online mode
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
- Candidates should have minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years for other category.
- 18-32 years for MBC & DC/BCM/BC candidates.
- 18-35 years for SC/ST & Widows.
Mode of Application :
- Applicants should submit the application via online
Selary Details : Rs.15,700 to 50,000 (per month)
selection process :
- MHC will conduct Written Examination, Practical Test and & Oral Test for selection of suitable aspirants.
- All the recruitment by the judicial recruitment cell of madras high court made purely on merit basis.
How to apply Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 for Office Assistant, Night Watchman, Sweeper, Gardener, Sanitary Worker, Attender, Watchman posts through Online mode from 18.04.2021 to 09.07.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Madras High Court
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (25.07.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 18.04.2021
- Last date to apply : 09.07.2021
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 ?
8thStd, Able to Read and Write Tamil Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 ?
Madras High Court released 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Night Watchman, Sweeper, Gardener, Sanitary Worker, Attender, Watchman Posts
✅ How to apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
Rs.500 for BC/BCM/MBC and DC/Others/UR candidates and no fee for SC/ ST / PWD/ Widow candidates. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.15,700 to 50,000 (per month). Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Candidates should have minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years for other category , 18-32 years for MBC and DC/BCM/BC candidates, 18-35 years for SC/ST and Widows. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai Tamil nadu
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 18.04.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
09.07.2021 is last date to apply for this post
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL) Recruitment||206||
10th Std, 12th Std, 8th Std 31.07.2021
|Border Security Force (BSF) Recruitment||110||
10thStd, 12thStd, DMLT, B.Sc.Nursing 26.07.2021
|ICAR – National Research Centre for Banana (NRCB) Recruitment||19||
B.Sc, M.Sc, B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech 08.07.2021 and 09.07.2021
|CSIR - Central Food Technological Research Institute Recruitment||12||
Any U.G Degree, 12thStd, Diploma 30.07.2021
|Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment||16||
MBBS, DNB, MS, MD, M.Ch, PG Diploma 12.07.2021
|KSSM - Kerala Social Security Mission Recruitment||12||
Masters Degree 14.07.2021
|NABARD Consultancy Services Recruitment||86||
Any U.G Degree, M.Sc 10.07.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online