LSEG Recruitment – LSEG recently announce to hire candidates for Technology Graduate Programme role @ Bengaluru
LSEG Recruitment – LSEG recently announce to hire candidates for Technology Graduate Programme role. Therefore, eligible and interested utilize this recruitment. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.Join WhatsApp Group
London Stock Exchange Group plc is a United Kingdom-based stock exchange and financial information company headquartered in the City of London, England. It owns the London Stock Exchange, Refinitiv, LSEG Technology, FTSE Russell, and majority stakes in LCH and Tradeweb
Details for LSEG Recruitment :
Organization : LSEG
Job Category : Private jobs
Job Role : Technology Graduate Programme
Qualification : BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA
Experience : Freshers
Apply Mode : Online
Job Location : Bengaluru Karnataka
Salary : Not Mentioned
Organization website : https://www.lseg.com/
Detailed Job Description :
- Launch your career in Technology by contributing to live projects with leading technology, collaborating with and being mentored by world class talent
- Supported with a formal learning that helps you sharpen your technical and human skills, and opportunities to earn industry recognized qualifications
- Connect with global early career community and opportunities and contribute to wider society via CSR initiatives and volunteering opportunities.
- Our graduates join us on a permanent basis, allowing you to explore opportunities within a secure framework. Following the initial 12-month programme you will begin a longer-term role aligned with your interests, skillset, and the needs of the business.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- We are passionate about recruiting people who have a genuine interest in Technology and aim to pursue a Technology career path, as evidenced by their studies, extracurriculars or work experience. It’s important to us that you can also understand the breadth of our organisation, how it functions and the vital role that technology plays in supporting LSEG and our clients.
- You will have a strong interest in technology demonstrated either via your work experience, extracurricular activities, or academic studies. For instance, you may have secured an internship in a technology role or focused on technology as part of a university project. You may have learnt how to code or how to use a particular technology.
- Basic knowledge of at least one programming language (Java or C# or Python) and the ecosystem of this.
- You should have a demonstrable interest in financial markets, which you’ve built through your studies, work experience or extracurricular activities.
- A curiosity for data and an ability to analyse information to draw conclusions and propose solutions. Individuals who can connect the dots and think strategically.
- The environment we work in is fast paced, you’ll need to demonstrate focus, resilience, and the flexibility to adapt to changing demands.
- People who can collaborate with others, using their strong communication skills in the process. You will stand out to us if you can demonstrate and recognise that what you achieve is equally important as how you achieve it.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link ( LSEG Recruitment ) - Double Click to apply
Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Continue to follow Exammain.com to know future most recent Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials and a lot more updates immediately.
LSEG Recruitment - FAQs
Q1.How to apply LSEG Recruitment?
To apply, you have to Click above apply link
Q2.What is the LSEG Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.