KVIC – Khadi and Village Industries Recruitment 2020 | Director & Dy. Director Posts | Total Vacancies 34 | Last Date 15.12.2020 | Khadi Gram Udyog Recruitment Notification @ www.kvic.gov.in
KVIC Recruitment 2020: Khadi and Village Industries Commission invite Online Applications for Direct Recruitment from eligible Indian citizens. Recently KVIC India has announced the new employment notice [Advt. No.KVIC /Adm./Recruitment/Dir-Dy.Dir. (DR)/2(30)/2020-21] on 16.11.2020 for regarding 34 vacancies. KVIC has planned to recruit the 34 aspirants for Director & Deputy Director Posts. Applicants who are looking for engineering jobs in central govt jobs kindly make the online registration from 16.11.2020. According to the KVIC Recruitment notification, online form will be accepted upto 15.12.2020.
Candidates will be recruited on document verification/Interview basis and selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in the office of KVIC in India. Applicants should possess Engineering/ Degree/ Master Degree/ CA and age limit should be 40 years & 50 years. KVIC Recruitment notification & KVIC India recruitment application form is available @ www.kvic.gov.in. Contenders have to pay required fee via online. More details of Khadi Gram Udyog vacancy, upcoming KVIC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Khadi and Village Industries Commission|
|Job Category||Central Govt|
|Job Role||Director , Deputy Director|
|Qualification||B.E, Degree, M.E, M.tech, CA||Total Vacancy||34 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Rs. 67700 - 78800 (per Month)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Director , Deputy Director includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (31.07.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Vacancy Details of Khadi and Village Industries Commission Recruitment
- As per the notification, overall 34 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Basic Pay|
Eligibility Criteria for KVIC Director & Deputy Director Vacancy
- Applicants should possess Engineering/ Degree/ Master Degree/ CA from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Director: Not exceeding 50 years.
- Deputy Director; Not exceeding 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- The final selection for the above posts will be made on the basis of weightage to academic qualification, experience and performance in the Personal Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.1500 for all candidates (for each post) and No fee for KVIC employees.
- You should make the payment via On-line modee. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
How to apply KVIC Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website kvic.gov.in.
- Click “Vacancies” find the advertisement “ Invites Online Applications for Direct Recruitment for filling up the vacancies to the posts of “Director” and “Deputy Director””, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find the apply online link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Important Dates to Apply :
Official Notification & Apply Link :
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL) Recruitment||206||
10th Std, 12th Std, 8th Std 31.07.2021
|Border Security Force (BSF) Recruitment||110||
10thStd, 12thStd, DMLT, B.Sc.Nursing 26.07.2021
|ICAR – National Research Centre for Banana (NRCB) Recruitment||19||
B.Sc, M.Sc, B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech 08.07.2021 and 09.07.2021
|CSIR - Central Food Technological Research Institute Recruitment||12||
Any U.G Degree, 12thStd, Diploma 30.07.2021
|Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment||16||
MBBS, DNB, MS, MD, M.Ch, PG Diploma 12.07.2021
|KSSM - Kerala Social Security Mission Recruitment||12||
Masters Degree 14.07.2021
|NABARD Consultancy Services Recruitment||86||
Any U.G Degree, M.Sc 10.07.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online