Intercontinental Exchange Recruitment 2021 | Intercontinental Exchange has recruit MBA - Finance candidates for Trainee Associate | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Intercontinental Exchange Recruitment 2021 : Intercontinental Exchange has to recruit candidates for Trainee Associate positios through off campus in Hyderabad Telangana . The candidates who are Finished in MBA - Finance Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Intercontinental Exchange you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Trainee Associate includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||Intercontinental Exchange|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Trainee Associate|
|Qualification||MBA - Finance|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Intercontinental Exchange
Intercontinental Exchange : We started by digitizing the energy markets to provide greater price transparency. Today, our global exchanges and clearing services connect participants across major asset classes. Built on a foundation of expertise, extensive and varied data sets and execution technology, our global network spans the financial system. We help market participants invest, hedge and raise capital with comprehensive market and reference data tools, supported by ICE’s trusted clearing risk frameworks.
Detailed Job Description For Intercontinental Exchange Recruitment 2021
The primary purpose of this position is to research, analyze, interpret, transform and present reference data for environment, social and governance profiling as well as reference data pertaining to those companies themselves that bring ESG data.
The incumbent must successfully complete a three month training program that centers on building enough subject matter expertise and the utilization of the database(s) of record such that the incumbent can independently analyze legal and financial documents associated with securities containing less complex fixed income structures. During training, the incumbent must master all of the subject matter and will be required to pass a series of quizzes and tests as well achieve the accuracy and timeliness metrics that were established for trainees.
The training curriculum for the Data Researcher II contains high level overviews of the complex structures worked on by more senior personnel as well as reference data client use cases so that the incumbent can differentiate between legal and financial language that is relevant to and required by our client base versus jargon describing information that is not required and, so that the incumbent can identify new financing techniques that come to market. The incumbent must then apply this foundation of knowledge via a logical sequence of decision making events to determine relevancy of said information to our clients for any of their use cases and if deemed relevant, determine the appropriate next steps to ensure high client satisfaction levels.
- Analyze, interpret, collate and transform ESG data provided in a variety corporate social responsibility reports, reference documents, third party reports and vendor information while ensuring that the reference data provided in ICE’s products and services accurate, comprehensive and in a timely manner, namely best in class
- Make sound, subjective decisions when interpreting information by utilizing subject matter expertise to infer, deduce and ultimately draw the right conclusions
- Provide customer support for users of ICE products by resolving inquiries in a timely manner
- Craft external facing responses for those clients that submitted customer inquiries containing a meaningful, well-thought out, well-constructed answer that includes a restatement of the challenge or question, the analysis completed to satisfy the request and where appropriate, the methodology used to determine the solution
- Procure required documents and/or trusted content utilizing creative internet searches and by conducting direct outreach to companies, new agencies etc.,
- Apply problem-solving skills to identify innovative work-flow efficiencies and process improvements resulting in increased accuracy levels, time to market and productivity
- Help identify trends and causation of inaccurate and/or incomplete data
- Participate in ad hoc projects to optimize processes and/or improve the quality of the data set.
- Create charts, graphs and presentations for leadership teams
- Use excel functions to organize, analyze and create reference data
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Intercontinental Exchange Recruitment 2021
- MBA in Finance or equivalent practical experience
- 0 - 1 years of relevant work experience directly working in ESG reference data operations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressured, fluid environment
- Ability to distill large amounts of information into specific takeaways
- Excellent attention to detail and high degree of demonstrated decision-making and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with proven ability to craft client-ready correspondences
- Eagerness to learn and collaborate with others
- Strong excel skills required
Documents to be Carried for Intercontinental Exchange Recruitment 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions & Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Intercontinental Exchange Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (19.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Intercontinental Exchange Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Intercontinental Exchange this hiring for which position ?
Intercontinental Exchange hiring candidates for Trainee Associate position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Intercontinental Exchange Recruitment 2021 ?
MBA - Finance Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 2 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Intercontinental Exchange Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Hyderabad , Telangana
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires
|Synopsys Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|Engagedly Off Campus Recruitment||Engineer – QA||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|Allerin Tech Off Campus Recruitment||Associate Software Engineer – Entry Level||
|Postman Off Campus Recruitment||Sales Support Associate||
|Data Patterns Freshers Recruitment||Technician Trainee – PCB Assembly||
ITI – Electronic Mechanic / Electrician
|Marriott Off Campus Recruitment||Engineering Associat||
|Silicon labs Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|NatWest Group Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech