Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 | Indian Navy has announced 1159 Vacancies for Soldier Tradesman Posts in Kochi, Mumbai, Visakhapatnam , | Last Date to apply 07.03.2021 | www.jobvision.in
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 : Indian Navy has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Soldier Tradesman posts. This notification was announced on 22.02.2021. 10thStd, ITI candidates can apply for 1159 vacancies in Kochi, Mumbai, Visakhapatnam . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 07.03.2021 Candidate who seeks for Indian Navy can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Soldier Tradesman includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (04.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs, Army Jobs|
|Job Role||Soldier Tradesman|
|Total Vacancy||1159 Post|
| ||Job Location||Kochi, Mumbai, Visakhapatnam|
|Salary||Rs.18,000 to 56,900 (per month)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Indian Navy
Indian Navy : The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff, a four-star admiral, commands the navy. The Indian Navy traces its origins back to the East India Company's Marine which was founded in 1612 to protect British merchant shipping in the region. In 1793, the British East India Company established its rule over eastern part of the Indian subcontinent i.e. Bengal, but it was not until 1830 that the colonial navy was titled as His Majesty's Indian Navy. When India became a republic in 1950, the Royal Indian Navy as it had been named since 1934 was renamed to Indian Navy
Vacancy Details for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- As per the notification, totally 1159 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Discipline wise vacancy details are given below.
|Eastern Naval Command- 710 Posts|
|Western Naval Command- 324 Posts|
|Southern Naval Command- 125 Posts|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- Candidates Must Have Passed High School (Class 10) in Any Recognized Board in India Or ITI Certificate in Any Recognized Institute.
Application fees and payment details for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- Gen, OBC – Rs. 225/-
- SC, ST, Women and All Category Female –Rs. 0 ( No Fees )
- Candidate should make online payment only.
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
- Candidate age limit should be 18 to 25 years.
- Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit) – As Per Rule
Mode of Application :
- Aspirants can apply to this recruitment through online mode only.
Requisites for Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Online Form 2021
- Class 10th/12th Certificate
- Class 10th Certificate as Age Proof
- All B.Tech Semesters Marksheet/ Certificate
- Other Educational Marksheet/Certificate
- CPL Certificate by DGCA
Selary Details : Rs.18,000 to 56,900 (per month)
The selected candidates for the post of Tradesman Mate will be paid with pay band (as per 7th CPC, level-1)- Rs. 18000- Rs. 56900/- per month.
selection process :
- Indian Navy will select the candidates on the basis of Screening of Applications, Written Test & Document Verification.
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Exam Pattern 2021
The candidates shortlisted will have to appear in the online computer-based examination consisting of Objective Type Questions in both English & Hindi (except for General English)
|1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25|
|2||Numerical Ability/ Quantitative Ability||25|
|3||General English & Comprehension||25|
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Syllabus 2021
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Mathematical Operations
- Odd one out
- Logical Venn Diagram
- Word Based Problems
- Problems solving drawing inference
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
Numerical Ability/ Quantitative Ability
- Number System
- Time & Work
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Time & Distance
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Statistical Chart
General English & Comprehension
- Understanding of English language
- Sentence Structure
- India & its neighbouring countries
- Computer Science
- Environmental Science
- Current Events
- General Policy including Indian Constitution and Scientific Research
How to apply Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 for Soldier Tradesman posts through Online mode from 22.02.2021 to 07.03.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Indian Navy
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (04.08.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 22.02.2021
- Last date to apply : 07.03.2021
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 ?
10thStd, ITI Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 ?
Indian Navy released 1159 vacancies for Soldier Tradesman Posts
✅ How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
for Gen/OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 225/- and SC, ST, Women and All Category Female – No Fees. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.18,000 to 56,900 (per month). Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Minimum – 18 Years , and Maximum age Limit is 25 Years . Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Kochi, Mumbai, Visakhapatnam
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 22.02.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
07.03.2021 is last date to apply for this post
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL) Recruitment||206||
10th Std, 12th Std, 8th Std 31.07.2021
|Border Security Force (BSF) Recruitment||110||
10thStd, 12thStd, DMLT, B.Sc.Nursing 26.07.2021
|ICAR – National Research Centre for Banana (NRCB) Recruitment||19||
B.Sc, M.Sc, B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech 08.07.2021 and 09.07.2021
|CSIR - Central Food Technological Research Institute Recruitment||12||
Any U.G Degree, 12thStd, Diploma 30.07.2021
|Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment||16||
MBBS, DNB, MS, MD, M.Ch, PG Diploma 12.07.2021
|KSSM - Kerala Social Security Mission Recruitment||12||
Masters Degree 14.07.2021
|NABARD Consultancy Services Recruitment||86||
Any U.G Degree, M.Sc 10.07.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online