HCL off campus drive 2020| Software Engineer|B.E/ B.Tech|Fresher – Apply Online
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
||Company Name||HCL Technologies|
|Job Category||Private jobs Private Jobs - IT Jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various Various|
|Experience Needed||0 – 0 years|
|Job Location||, Noida, Chennai, Pune, Bangalore|
|Salary||Best in Industry INR 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 PA.|
|Post released dete||Started|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.10.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description :
- The role offers an integrated portfolio of products /solutions/ services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy/skills built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
- Review, design, develop & implementation
- Understand new requirements and come up with design for new features
- Design new features with optimized ways & ability to handle required scale and work on implementation
- Work along with geographically dispersed teams & client engineers in coming up with the design & implementation approaches
- Support through the qualification cycles.
- Work closely with the functional and end-to-end test teams to troubleshoot problems found in integration testing.
- Handling problems reported from the field and coming up with quick resolution, workaround, recovery and fixes.