Google – Google India Recruitment 2023 recently announce to hire candidates for Digital Marketing Apprenticeship role. Therefore, eligible and interested utilize this recruitment. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.Join WhatsApp Group
About Google India Recruitment 2023
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company focusing on artificial intelligence, online advertising, search engine technology, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, and consumer electronics
Details for Google :
Organization : Google India Recruitment 2023
Job Category : Private jobs
Job Role : Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Qualification : Bachelor Degree
Experience : 1 year
Apply Mode : Online
Job Location : Hyderabad, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Mumbai
Salary : Not Mentioned
Organization website : https://www.google.com/
Detailed Job Description :
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Maximum 1 year of experience in a Digital Marketing role post graduation
- Experience with using Google Workspace (e.g., Gmail, Chrome, Docs, Sheets, etc.) or similar applications
- Ability to communicate in English fluently
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Work experience in any industry (e.g., Events, Media, Customer Service, Hospitality, Tourism, Accounting, etc.)
- Ability to work with ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions, and seek help or advice where appropriate
- Ability to work independently and within a team framework
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Passion and interest in building a career in Digital Marketing
- Ability to communicate in more than one Indian regional languages fluently
The Google Digital Marketing Apprenticeship is a learning and development program for 24 months, Apprentices are expected to join in person at their assigned in-office and participate full-time (~40 hours, weekly) throughout the program. The program includes work experience with a Google team supported by external training to empower those looking to start a career in Digital Marketing.You will spend 20% of your time studying in a tailored training program and the rest of the time on projects with assigned Google teams to gain direct experience.
Selected applicants will be matched to a team and will need to co-locate, teams could be in Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Mumbai, or Bangalore. Relocation assistance is provided for those who move +100km to their matched office location.
Apprenticeships are not a full-time permanent opportunity, the program is 24 months in duration. While the program is open to those who are interested in Digital Marketing careers, recent graduates and individuals with work experience in other industries may apply.
- Develop your knowledge of basic marketing principles, search marketing, and utilize the opportunity to develop further skills through research and web analytics.
- Train and support alongside a team of Googlers to solve real life problems while developing and learning from leaders. Support insight gathering to better serve users (e.g., focus groups, working with a research agency to develop/test hypotheses, etc.).
- Learn how to act as an account coordinator and facilitator. Help resolve stakeholder campaign implementation and on-going support across multiple areas, and partner with teams to drive product and partnership solutions.
- Help execute small to medium-scale campaigns, communications, and programs to address user needs. Conduct basic user research and analyze the market to develop actionable insights.
- Develop communication, stakeholder, and relationship management skills. Learn how to influence stakeholders and leaders.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link ( Google ) - Double Click to apply
Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Continue to follow Exammain.com to know future most recent Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials and a lot more updates immediately.
Google - FAQs
Q1.How to apply Google?
To apply, you have to Click above apply link
Q2.What is the Google India Recruitment 2023 Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.