General Mills – General Mills Career 2023 recently announce to hire candidates for Support Analyst role. Therefore, eligible and interested utilize this recruitment. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.Join WhatsApp Group
About General Mills Career 2023
We exist to make food the world loves. But we do more than that. Our company is a place that prioritizes being a force for good, a place to expand learning, explore new perspectives and reimagine new possibilities, every day. We look for people who want to bring their best — bold thinkers with big hearts who challenge one other and grow together
Details for General Mills :
Organization : General Mills Career 2023
Job Category : Private jobs
Job Role : Support Analyst
Qualification : B.E, B.Tech
Experience : 0 - 2 years
Apply Mode : Online
Job Location : Mumbai Maharashtra
Salary : Not Mentioned
Organization website : https://www.generalmills.com/
Detailed Job Description :
The Technology Asset Management Analyst is a position that will support critical stakeholders and processes that work together to deliver an effective Technology Asset Management (TAM) program. In this role, you will work closely with key Asset Owners and Managers to populate and maintain the information stored in the TAM CMDB (Configuration Management Data Base). You will also leverage your ServiceNow development experience to create notifications and automation to reduce manual work. TAM information is critical to the Cyber Security Department as we prioritize efforts to mitigate Cyber Security risk. Also, you will become familiar with the functionality of the ServiceNow ITAM application to provide data entry support, CMDB maintenance and coaching/training opportunities to key business partners.
The following list of duties will be performed by the TAM Analyst:
- Add and modify data elements stored in the Asset and discovery data tables supporting an effective Cyber Security risk mitigation program
- Data governance
- Coach / Trainer of ServiceNow functionality
- Data entry and analytics to support asset owner
- Perform Audit control support
- Manage and improve Dashboard / KPI and metrics
- Maintain Documentation, processes & control standards
- Asset Life cycle management
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelors in IT, Computer Science or similar
- Fundamentals of ServiceNow – Now Platform
- 0-2 years of ServiceNow ITAM experience (HAM certification preferred)
- Fundamentals of MS Excel, Word & Teams
- Effective interaction with internal technical teams (data, analyst, QA etc.) to provide them exact inputs for maintaining CMDB and dashboard metrics
- Ability to research and find technical solutions via technical community collaboration.
- Provide innovative ideas/solutions leveraging Continuous Improvement tools
- Embrace a client service mindset and build strong relationships through collaboration with business stakeholders
- Communicate effectively (orally and in writing), and interact with peers, Project Managers, Asset Owners & cross functional stakeholders.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link ( General Mills ) - Double Click to apply
Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Continue to follow Exammain.com to know future most recent Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials and a lot more updates immediately.
General Mills - FAQs
Q1.How to apply General Mills?
To apply, you have to Click above apply link
Q2.What is the General Mills Career 2023 Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.