GE off campus drive 2020 | Software Engineering Specialist | BE / B.Tech | Fresher
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
|Job Category||Private jobs Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineering Specialist|
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E||Total Vacancy||Various Various|
|Experience Needed||0 – 4 years|
|Job Location||, Hyderabad|
|Salary||Best in Industry Best in industry|
|Post released dete||Started|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineering Specialist includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.10.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
- Contribute to electricity market application development in the context of customer commercial projects and ensures related software deliveries are on schedule, within budget and meets or exceeds customer satisfaction expectations
- Promote and demonstrate best practices and high quality software development processes
- Writes documents for new project tasks, such as Design notes, testing procedures, etc.
- Provide effort estimates to Project Manager/Project Engineer for new project tasks
- Provide regular reports to the Market Optimization Team lead and Group Manager on status of their assigned tasks
Required Candidate profile
- M Tech / PhD in Engineering and experience in Electrical Engineering with special emphasis in Market Management System analysis for the de-regulated electricity markets.
- Demonstrated programming skills in high performance, high programming level languages such as Java or C/C++
- Familiarity with mathematical modeling tools (AMPL/AIMMS) and optimization solvers (CPLEX and Gurobi), Familiarity with Linux and Unix operating systems
- Proficient English written and oral communication skills, Formal classroom education in Power Systems Optimization.
- Formal classroom education in Data Structures and Databases.
- Experience with Power Systems Network Modeling, Network Topological Analysis, Power Flow, Contingency Analysis, State Estimator, Security Constrained Unit Commitment, Economic Dispatch, Linear and Non-Linear Programming (Optimization) and Numerical Methods.
- Experience developing power system application software for Electricity Market, Experience with multi-threading, high performance, memory intensive analytical applications.