GE Hiring 2020 | Technical Support | BE / B.Tech | Bengaluru
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
|Job Category||Private jobs Private jobs|
|Job Role||Technical Support|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||Experience Min 1 Year|
|Job Location||, Bengaluru|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Technical Support includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.10.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Essential Responsibilities :
As the Lead Customer Support Engineer, you will:
1. Maintain and develop new proactive monitoring tools to detect issues proactively.
2. Coordinate and collaborate with Product, Engineering and other GE Digital organizations across different geographies and time zones to resolve infrastructure and data connectivity issues
3. Define and refine processes for effective utilization of tools and resources to deliver superior Customer experience to our GE Digital Customers.
4. Troubleshoot and resolve data communication failures for a variety of GE products and services.
5. Act as Single Point of Contact during Customer escalations and efficiency of support processes.
Qualifications / Requirements :
1. Four (4) Year Engineering Degree from an accredited university or college
2. Ability to develop robust and efficient support process
3. Excellent communication skills with the ability to coordinate teams across different time zones is a must.
4. Working knowledge with programming languages and database systems including
b. Python scripting
c. SQL databases and stored procedures
5. Experience in AWS hosting technologies such as CloudWatch, Genie Airflow, and Hadoop
6. Experience in Windows and Linux virtual machines, VPNs, Network
7. Ability to work remotely with minimum supervision
Desired Characteristics :
1. Self-starter with the ability to develop innovated solutions and processes
2. Strong problem-solving skills
3. Interpersonal skills with ability to communicate technical concepts to audiences with a varied background.