GE Appliances Off Campus Drive – GE Appliances recently announce to hire candidates for Intern role @ Hyderabad
GE Appliances Off Campus Drive – GE Appliances recently announce to hire candidates for Intern role. Therefore, eligible and interested utilize this recruitment. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.[post_image] Join WhatsApp Group
About GE Appliances
GE Appliances, a Haier company, is more than a place to work. We imagine, design and build some of the world’s best appliances. Our people strive to improve themselves, the company and the community—building challenging and rewarding careers along the way. We value diversity, teamwork, innovation and lean manufacturing. We work with some of the best people in the world who take pride in our products and thrive on challenges. More than a place to work, it is a place of opportunity, a place to grow and a place to develop your career.
Details for GE Appliances Off Campus Drive :
Organization : GE Appliances
Job Category : Private jobs
Job Role : Intern
Qualification : BE, B.Tech
Experience : Freshers
Apply Mode : Online
Job Location : Hyderabad Telangana
Salary : Not Mentioned
Organization website : https://geappliances.com/
Detailed Job Description :
- DT Intern assignments, generally 20-24 weeks, vary widely in terms of the business functions/processes impacted and the type of work required.
- This is an entry level position for those who demonstrate command of one or more programming languages, program design and specification development, program logic and flow-charting, testing, debugging, documentation standards, application analysis of various business solutions.
- Works within the framework of established operating procedures to implement new or updated technologies to the operating system platforms of the business; Provides troubleshooting and maintenance as needed.
- Works under the direction of systems analysts or team leaders, works from technical and functional specifications to develop major system modules, programs, enhancements, conversions, and interfaces.
Possible assignments may include-
- Application development (Web, client server, standalone, mobile) utilizing
- Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Systems management and optimization
- Business process re-engineering
- Infrastructure management and environmental design/build out
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor of Technology or Engineering (B Tech/BE) with specialization as Computer science/ Information Technology or related discipline.
- Aggregate of 60% throughout Xth, XIIth and bachelor’s would be needed
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities
- General business / finance understanding
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Prior intern, co-op, or research experience in technology
- Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom
- Strong commitment to a career in technology and passion/aptitude for DT
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link ( GE Appliances Off Campus Drive ) - Double Click to apply
Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Continue to follow Exammain.com to know future most recent Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials and a lot more updates immediately.
GE Appliances Off Campus Drive - FAQs
Q1.How to apply GE Appliances Off Campus Drive?
To apply, you have to Click above apply link
Q2.What is the GE Appliances Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.