Fusion India Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Developer | BE/ B.Tech /ME / M.Tech / MCA | Apply Online @ www.fusiongbs.com
Company Profile : Fusion India
Fusion has been providing successful solutions for IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Operations since 1998. We are specialists in these critical areas, expert in delivering end-to-end solutions for organizations, helping you to understand your potential and building your roadmap to success. Our solutions focus on outcomes that move your key performance indicators (KPIs) most critical to the business.
||Company Name||Fusion India|
|Job Category||Private jobs Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||, Indore|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.10.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Eligibility Criteria For Fusion India Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019 / 2020 graduates
Job Description For Fusion India Jobs 2020 :
- Fusion India (part of Fusion GBS group) is looking for a Fresher to work with us on a full-time basis based in our Indore office.
- Fusion GBS is the UK’s largest BMC Remedy partner and leading BSM solutions partner.
- An ideal candidate will be highly-motivated student from Information Technology or Engineering degree courses.
- As a Junior IT Consultant, you will focus on your personal competencies, getting trained on some of the BMC products such as BMC Remedy ITSM, BMC Atrium Orchestrator, BMC Discovery, etc.
- You will get a chance to collaborate on assignments with other experienced Fusion associates and subject matter experts.
Skills Required For Fusion India Jobs 2020 :
- Proven ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Work closely with other associates in a collaborative team environment, providing and sharing information and ideas
- Use your critical thinking skills to tackle tough problems in an innovative way
- Having completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree (or equivalent) in computer science or a related field of study.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Enthusiastic and motivated with a positive attitude and ability to learn quickly
Selection Process For Fusion India Jobs 2020 :
- Online Test
- Video Call Interview on ‘Skype for Business’
Documents to be Carried for Fusion India Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Fusion India Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
[[ Register Here ]]
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.