Flowserve Recruitment 2021 | Flowserve India Controls Pvt Ltd has recruit BE, B.Tech - Manufacturing candidates for Material Planner | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Flowserve Recruitment 2021 : Flowserve India Controls Pvt Ltd has just announced new job vacancies for Material Planner position. Who can completed in BE, B.Tech - Manufacturing and interested candidates can apply online to fill the vacancies for Material Planner posts in this announcement. Those who are waiting for a private sector job like Flowserve India Controls Pvt Ltd should take this good opportunity. Further details like qualification, skills, job description, selection process. Apply link and apply procedure for this job are given in detail below. Visit our Today job (19.10.2021) page to find today's government and private jobs. Click on the link below to join our WhatsApp and Telegram Group to find out more job information
||Organization Name||Flowserve India Controls Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Material Planner|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech - Manufacturing|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Coimbatore , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Flowserve India Controls Pvt Ltd
Flowserve India Controls Pvt Ltd : Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 15,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence. Join a company with the most comprehensive product lines and broadest applications experience in the world. You’ll be part of a team known for its industry-leading talent, unparalleled portfolio and unmatched commitment to customer success.
Detailed Job Description For Flowserve Recruitment 2021
In order to strengthen our ability to deliver on time and optimize our materials management, we have created a new organization, Execution Systems & Materials Management within Operational Excellence. The immediate task of this Enterprise level organization is to work with all Flowserve platforms to drive down past-due backlog, improve on-time delivery, and to optimize inventory management in order to decrease our working capital levels.
Demand Planner is responsible for the support of regional demand management across all product families. The primary focus is on developing a regional manufacturing forecast at the product family and material levels, that feed into MPS process. This position is responsible for forecast modelling, levels, accuracy, support of demand consensus process., and world class demand management processes and systems.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Generate demand forecast, analyse statistical data, recommend solutions, and conduct monthly demand forecast maintenance
- Drive, participate, and provide input during the Demand Consensus meeting (sales, product management, etc.).
- Drive urgency and escalate issues that are foreseen to cause a disruption to the sales forecast.
- Maintain and report on KPI’s (Demand to Revenue, Forecast Accuracy, Service Level)
- Ensure processes are consistent with company objectives.
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts compared to revenue plan.
- Support introduction of new collaborative tools to improve IBP/SIOP process efficiency
- May be asked to perform other work-related tasks as required.
- Bachelor's degree in a manufacturing relevant area, preferably BE.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Minimum of five years’ experience within demand planning.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems (SAP) and planning parameters.
- Strong background in data analysis, spreadsheets, and reading/understanding reports.
- Understanding and proven experience of forecasting techniques.
- Project Management – applies a disciplined process for planning, organizing and controlling work initiatives
- Planning - develops effective plans to support long-term business objectives
- Proficient with the MS Office products and Excel (V-Look Up, Pivot Tables, Charts).
- Knowledge of Lean tools and concepts.
- Strong attention to detail, follow-up, and follow through skills
- Ability to challenge and influence people.
- Proactive, honest, driving ownership and accountability
- Strong interpersonal skills, pleasant, professional attitude and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Demonstrates effective influencing and collaboration skills
- Strong communication skills; able to communicate with diverse groups and individuals at all levels across different locations and functions
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Flowserve Recruitment 2021
- Professional certification in Inventory Management and/or Supply Chain Management
- Certified Lean Practitioner
- A second spoken language (Chinese would be ideal)
- ISO 9001:2015 experience
- Knowledge of APICS supply chain and inventory concepts, certified CPIM or CSCP
- Experience with implementation of lean projects.
- Active knowledge of collaborative tools/software in the areas of demand forecasting, demand planning, IBP and SIOP
- Hands-on practice with SAP’s IBP tool
- The function requires contact with all leadership levels at a Site, Platform and Corporate level and across multiple functions
How To Apply For Flowserve Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (19.10.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Flowserve Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Flowserve India Controls Pvt Ltd this hiring for which position ?
Flowserve India Controls Pvt Ltd hiring candidates for Material Planner position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Flowserve Recruitment 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech - Manufacturing Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 2 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Flowserve Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Coimbatore , Tamil Nadu
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires